Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
mortal-kombat-armageddon-301e6f06-e957-47ba-b704-fa71c955ced-resize-750.jpeg

With the big reveal of Mortal Kombat 11 just over a week away, I figured it'd be a good opportunity to see which Mortal Kombat character truly reigns supreme in the ultimate Mortal Kombat tournament! I initially was going to have it be mandatory to rank every character, but there's just simply too many for everyone to rank, so I'll keep it simple;

Rules

There are 75 characters to chose from, ranging from the original Mortal Kombat to Mortal Kombat X. You do not have to list down all 75 characters if you don't want to. You will have to list AT LEAST 20 characters for your votes to count. Anything less than 20 and your vote will not be counted.

Guest Characters and DC Characters do not count! This is for original Mortal Kombat characters only! Any votes for Guest or DC Characters will NOT be counted!

You may include comments for at least 5 of the characters on your list explaining why you put them on that spot on your list if you want to. Please try and put some effort into it more than "Main since day one LOL".

VOTING WILL END ON THE 19TH OF JANUARY (NEXT FRIDAY) AT ROUGHLY 10PM GMT! ONCE VOTING HAS ENDED I'LL TALLY UP THE VOTES AND POST THE RESULTS NOT LONG AFTER THE 19TH!

t1547935200z0.png

Point Distribution

Ranks 1 to 5 will receive 10 POINTS

Ranks 6 to 10 will receive 8 POINTS

Ranks 11 to 15 will receive 6 POINTS

Ranks 16 to 20 will receive 4 POINTS

Ranks 21 to 50 will receive 2 POINTS

Ranks 50 to 74 will receive 1 POINT

ALL CHARACTERS NOT RANKED IN ANY LIST WILL BE LISTED AT RANDOM WITH 0 POINTS.

Characters

Mortal Kombat

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Liu Kang
5. Sonya Blade
6. Johnny Cage
7. Kano
8. Shang Tsung
9. Goro
10. Reptile

Mortal Kombat II

11. Kitana
12. Mileena
13. Kung Lao
14. Jax
15. Baraka
16. Shao Kahn
17. Kintaro
18. Smoke
19. Noob Saibot

20. Jade

Mortal Kombat 3

21. Cyrax
22. Sektor
23. Kabal
24. Sindel
25. Stryker
26. Nightwolf
27. Sheeva
28. Motaro
29. Chameleon
30. Ermac
31. Rain
32. Khameleon

Mortal Kombat 4

33. Fujin
34. Kai
35. Quan Chi
36. Reiko

37. Tanya
38. Jarek
39. Shinnok
40. Meat

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

41. Kenshi
42. Frost
43. Bo' Rai Cho
44. Li Mei
45. Mavado
46. Hsu Hao
47. Drahmin
48. Moloch
49. Nitara
50. Blaze
51. Mokap

Mortal Kombat: Deception

52. Shujinko
53. Havik

54. Hotaru
55. Ashrah
56. Dairou
57. Darrius
58. Kira
59. Kobra
60. Onaga

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

61. Taven
62. Daegon
63. Sareena

Mortal Kombat (2011)

64. Cyber Sub-Zero
65. Skarlet

Mortal Kombat X

66. Cassie Cage
67. Kotal Kahn
68. Jacqui Briggs
69. Erron Black
70. D'Vorah
71. Kung Jin
72. Takahashi Takeda
73. Ferra/Torr
74. Tremor
75. Triborg

If you are either new to the series or have no idea who some of these characters, please click on this link here and look up any characters you're unaware of. I would like to give a big thanks to AdaWong and her Resident Evil Character Ranking thread for the inspiration to make this thread! If anyone has any questions feel free to @ me or DM me and I'll reply back as soon as I can! Happy voting!

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 1102

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here is an easy copy/paste list with all 74 characters that anyone can use to help make their list:

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Liu Kang
5. Sonya Blade
6. Johnny Cage
7. Kano
8. Shang Tsung
9. Goro
10. Reptile
11. Kitana
12. Mileena
13. Kung Lao
14. Jax
15. Baraka
16. Shao Kahn
17. Kintaro
18. Smoke
19. Noob Saibot
20. Jade
21. Cyrax
22. Sektor
23. Kabal
24. Sindel
25. Stryker
26. Sheeva
27. Motaro
28. Chameleon
29. Ermac
30. Rain
31. Khameleon
32. Fujin
33. Kai
34. Quan Chi
35. Reiko
36. Tanya
37. Jarek
38. Shinnok
39. Meat
40. Kenshi
41. Frost
42. Bo' Rai Cho
43. Li Mei
44. Mavado
45. Hsu Hao
46. Drahmin
47. Moloch
48. Nitara
49. Mokap
50. Shujinko
51. Havik
52. Hotaru
53. Ashrah
54. Dairou
55. Darrius
56. Kira
57. Kobra
58. Onaga
59. Taven
60. Daegon
61. Sareena
62. Cyber Sub-Zero
63. Skarlet
64. Cassie Cage
65. Kotal Kahn
66. Jacqui Briggs
67. Erron Black
68. D'Vorah
69. Kung Jin
70. Takahashi Takeda
71. Ferra/Torr
72. Tremor
73. Triborg

Last edited:

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Johnny Cage better be #1 on everyone's list, otherwise you might as well not count the list since it'll be wrong.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
1. Scorpion - "Get over here!" is a top 5 fighting game soundbite.
2. Sub-Zero - Blue is my favorite color, locc.
3. Reptile - Scorpion spears and Sub-Zero ice is OP.
4. Kitana - Fans are classy.
5. Mileena - When she took the mask off and showed her grill I was like, "That's wifey."
6. Smoke
7. Noob Saibot
8. Jade
9. Cyrax
10. Sektor
11. Chameleon
12. Ermac
13. Rain
14. Khameleon
15. Tanya
16. Frost
17. Cyber Sub-Zero
18. Skarlet
19. Tremor
20. Triborg

Last edited:

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll only rank a few.

1. Scorpion - Ironically, he's cooler than Sub-Zero
2. Johnny Cage - The Booster Gold of MK
3. Kenshi - One of the best PS2 era characters, if not the best.
4. Smoke - His ninja form is way better than his dumb Cyborg costume.
5. Takeda - Another Shirai Ryu is real cool to see after years of just one skeleton boi.
6. Cassie Cage - Arguably the best MK woman character. I would have put Sonya on here, but I only like her classic outfits.
7. Sub-Zero - Sub-Zero is still pretty cool.
8. Shang Tsung - I like his multiple different forms. His PS2 era look is what's embedded in me, but I also like the weirdness of his MK3 getup.
9. Kung Lao - The superior Monk.
10. Rain - I like purple.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I'm not sure I get how this works, do I just make a comment with each of the 74 characters explaining why they're at each position?

Billy Awesomo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
New York, New York
1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zeros
3. Reptile (Mk2 and 3 versions)
4. Johnny Cage
5. Raiden
6. Melina
7. Sheeva
8. Jade
9. Kitana
10. Frost (soooo underrated as a character)
11. Everyone else

OP
OP

Deleted member 1102

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to change the rules so that it's no longer mandatory to post reasons for at least 5 characters as it'll probably get more people to vote. If you still want to post reasons then by all means feel free to.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1102

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So if we vote for the two separate sub zeros on our list, you'll only count one? If so, do you count the highest rank given?

My intent was that if someone voted for Sub-Zero they'd be voting for one character but if they wanted to clarify which one in particular they were voting for they could do so even though it wouldn't mean anything. If people are confused by it I'll change things so there's just one Sub-Zero.

unknownspectator

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
1. johnny cage- nut punch for the win. plus, it's johnny freaking cage!

2.shao kahn- I can't hate the cheap bastard and is hammer goodness

3.smoke- he grew on me in the reboot

4.Kintaro- love his design, a shame he's not featured more

5. Kitana -big fan of her fans and her even more tragic story. At least she and liu kang are together now...in hell.

6. Jade

7. noob saibot

8. sub zero

9. scorpion- I should note that I'm not a fan of his human form.

10. Li Mei

11. Kenshi

12. Sonya

13. onaga

14. Kotal Kahn- would be higher if MKX characterization was more in line with the comics.

15. Goro

16. ermac

17. Rain

18. Kung Lao

19. shang tsung

20. Raiden

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's kind of weird that you have/had arbitrary stipulations like at least 20 picks and (initially) mandatory reasoning, but then ignore something as important as differentiating the Sub-Zeros.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
1 - Mileena.

She's fast, has some of my favorite moves, some of the best fatalities, and I love her design in MKX.

2 - Kitana.

Pretty much the same reasons as the previous one, only reason why it's lower it's just don't like her specials as much as Mileena's.

3 - Sonya Blade

She's always been one of the most badass characters of MK. Her playstyle in MKX is great too.

4 - Reptile

He's a beast in every sense. I love using the invisibility to throw off people who're just starting to play the game.

5 - Jade

I hate that my reasoning for most of these picks is "they look cool" but well, her moves look fucking cool. I only wish they gave her better costumes.

6 - Goro
7 - Raiden
8 - Jax
9 - Ermac
10 - Kung Lao
11 - D'Vorah
12 - Scorpion
13 - Sub-Zero
14 - Cassie Cage
15 - Quan Chi
16 - Noob Saibot
17 - Smoke
18 - Baraka
19 - Bo' Rai Cho
20 - Liu Kang

OP
OP

Deleted member 1102

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OK I've changed things and removed the second Sub-Zero, sorry for the confusion everyone. If there's anything else that needs changing please let me know.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
1. Nitara
2. Scorpion
3. Johnny Cage
4. Mileena
5. Sonya Blade
6. Sindel
7. Kung Lao
8. Cyber Sub-Zero
9. Kitana
10. Jade
11. Kano
12. Raiden
13. Kung Lao
14. Liu Kang
15. Kabal
16. Rain
17. Li Mei
18. Shang Tsung
19. Goro
20. Stryker

It was very difficult for me to rank twenty characters and this would probably be different if I wrote it an hour later, but hey, whatever.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1102

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1. Ermac

Been a lover of Ermac ever since Deception. His design and moveset have captivated me for years and although I wasn't a fan of his design and role in MKX, I'll always be a huge fan of Ermac and he'll always be my favourite MK character of all time.

2. Sub-Zero

I've always held the opinion that any roster for any MK game is fine for me as long as Sub-Zero is in it. He's an incredibly cool (pun intended) character and he's consistently had great designs and fun movesets (imo).

3. Noob Saibot

Noob as a character has always just fascinated me. His journey from saver of Earthrrealm to servant of Quan Chi is probably one of the most tragic in the series and I find his relationship with his younger brother incredibly interesting. Really hope he comes back in MK11.

5. Cassie Cage

Easily my favourite newcomer from MKX, I find Cassie to have a great design, great personality and fun moveset. She's a great blend of Sonya and Johnny and I could easily see her as the future of the series.

6. Rain
7. Frost
8. Johnny Cage
9. Cyrax
10. Reptile
11. Liu Kang
12. Kai
13. Fujin
14. Kotal Kahn
15. Kenshi
16. Sektor
17. Kitana
18. D'Vorah
19. Jade
20. Shao Kahn

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Jan 15, 2018
Brazil
  1. Noob Saibot
  2. Smoke
  3. Rain
  4. Ermac
  5. Reptile
  6. Mileena
  7. Scorpion
  8. Sub-Zero
  9. Jade
  10. Shang Tsung
  11. Kitana
  12. Sindel
  13. Raiden
  14. Shao Kahn
  15. Cyrax
  16. Sektor
  17. Quan Chi
  18. Kenshi
  19. Liu Kang
  20. Nightwolf
  21. Kabal
  22. Sheeva
  23. Frost
  24. Johnny Cage
  25. Goro
  26. Nitara
  27. Motaro
  28. D'Vorah
  29. Onaga
  30. Shinnok

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
  1. Mileena (because of her drop down and roll attack)
  2. Smoke (scorpion hook + bombs)
  3. Raiden
  4. Baraka
  5. Cyrax

Windforce

Dec 8, 2017
1. Kitana
I just really like her design since MK2. Nice story and motives, also good to play as, I like fast fighters good at zoning people out.

2. Liu Kang
I like asian protagonists, the typical good guy martial artist is my style. So I like him and I want him to be back with a cool design. Look at how hot Ryu from SFV got.

3. Sonya
The original lady from MK is interesting too and her rivalry with Kano is cool. I want her back.

4. Mileena
Kitana's rival. I love playing as her, in some of the games even more than as Kitana.

5. Sub Zero
Ice being my preferred element in most games, only natural I also like him. Zoning and strong options for defense, he's easily in my top 5.

6. Scorpion
7. Jade
8. Sindel
9. Shao Khan
10. Shang Tsung
11. Kano
12. Reptile
13. Smoke
14. Goro
15. Sheeva
16. Cassie
17. Johnny Cage
18. Cyrax
19. Tanya
20. Rayden

Last edited:

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
  1. Johnny Cage - most people fell in love with him for the nut punch, but his autograph Friendship in MK2 is just too great. Such a passive aggressive move. Speaks to me on a spiritual level lol.
  2. Scorpion - GET OVER HERE! I loved spamming that move as a kid. Plus, Scorpion made it cool to wear yellow. People don't give him credit for this.
  3. Kenshi - this is where the jump in generations begins, and Kenshi certainly deserves to be in everyone's top 5, at least. He's a blind swordsman that can use telekinetic attacks and his sword carries the spirits of his past ancestors... bruh.
  4. Liu Kang - the man turns into a dragon in MK2. he's a beast (intended). and then he was a ghost/zombie in deadly alliance. and he can bicycle kick and shit. and Bruce Lee is awesome.
  5. Kung Lao - I'm a sucker for characters that can kill people with their hats (i'm looking at you, Oddjob).
  6. Noob Saibot
  7. Sonya Blade
  8. Baraka
  9. Mavado
  10. Bo Rai Cho
  11. Cyrax
  12. Ermac
  13. Kitana
  14. Jax
  15. Nightwolf
  16. Raiden
  17. Kano
  18. Shao Kahn
  19. Goro
  20. Mileena

Slamtastic

Oct 26, 2017
  1. Kenshi - Zatoichi with telekinesis and a Stand in X. It's amazing that in the downturn of MK they birthed its greatest character.
  2. Rain - I love his MKA and X looks, more personality than the standard ninja look. And his origin as a pun and a joke on the concept of MK secret characters is fun.
  3. Scorpion - The icon. Not much to be said other than: Put him in Smash.
  4. Ermac - Ninja mummy/wizard made up of a bunch of souls stuffed into a body. Another character who shines once the series evolved past palette swaps.
  5. Johnny Cage - Those were $500 sunglasses asshole. When narrative is involved in the movie or in story mode he shines for the needed levity brought to the proceedings. But in matches he can be good too with classics like the autograph friendship and the Oscar fatality.
  6. Quan Chi - WOOLAY
  7. Erron Black - A cowboy in a fighting game. An uncommon archetype, and novel for that.
  8. Cyrax
  9. Noob Saibot
  10. Smoke - The tech know how wasn't there in 9 to really do what they could have with his hair. Deserves a second chance.
  11. Takahashi Takeda
  12. Nitara - A strong concept let down by execution. Please revisit her and give us the cool and elegant sexy vampire lady we deserve.
  13. Sub-Zero
  14. Raiden
  15. Fujin
  16. Kotal Kahn - Shame how he loses constantly in story mode, because he has a cool design and aesthetic theme. Hope he returns with a more imposing presence in the narrative.
  17. Shao Kahn
  18. Jax
  19. Li Mei
  20. Kano
  21. Kung Lao
  22. Liu Kang
  23. D'Vorah
  24. Reptile
  25. Shinnok
  26. Tremor
  27. Jacqui Briggs - The weapons are cool, especially the shotgun ones that remind me of Yang from RWBY. Too bad about the character wielding them though.
  28. Shang Tsung
  29. Havik
  30. Goro
  31. Mileena
  32. Stryker
  33. Nightwolf
  34. Jade
  35. Onaga
  36. Baraka
  37. Kobra
  38. Mavado
  39. Darius
  40. Tanya

Deleted member 46804

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 17, 2018
1. Johnny Cage - nut punch
2. Shao Kahn
3. Scorpion
4. Sub Zero
5. Stryker - You are all wrong about MK3 Stryker.
6. Reptile - MK2. All iterations past this suck.
7. Raiden
8. Goro
9. Baraka
10. Havik - I love chaos. Bring this guy back.
11. Shinnok
12. Quan Chi
13. Cassie Cage
14. Kotal Kahn
15. Erron Black
16. Kitana
17. Mileena
18. Kung Lao
19. Liu Kang
20. Mokap - This guy is dumb and should be brought back.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
The ones I feel strongly about:

1. Baraka -- spin spin slicey slicey
2. Reptile -- giant green balls
3. Noob Saibot -- glitching out!
4. Kung Lao -- still spinning
5. Goro -- lots of arms
6. Smoke -- kinda glitchy
7. Rain
8. Ermac -- LITERALLY a glitch
9. Scorpion -- ripping out spines
10. Raiden -- nice hat
11. Sonya Blade -- I miss her green outfit
12. Jax -- more arms

So: spinning, glitching, arms, balls, and outfits

Last edited:

Kunomori

Nov 1, 2017
1. Smoke
2. Rain
3. Liu Kang
4. Skarlet
5. Scorpion
6. Shao Khan
7. Kung Lao
8. Milena
9. Noob Saibot
10. Goro

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Top 10
1 - Kung Lao (the cooler of the obvious protaganists. The hat is great, he fits the 70s kung fu vibe perfectly)
2 - Ermac (dark horse, from joke character to legitimately interesting and powerful, and my main in MKX)
3 - Scorpion (slight edge over Sub-Zero because he never had the dumb MK3 look)
4 - Sub-Zero (classic ninja, just didn't like the MK3 version)
5 - Raiden (I hate his later iterations where he seems oblivious to obvious ploys, but Big Trouble In Little China means he's gotta' make top 5)
6 - Johnny Cage (liked his MK2 version, but MKX really improved him to me. Father Johnny being sweet was nice)
7 - Noob Saibot (his official name needs to change as it is a disservice to how cool he became)
8 - Kitana (her fans are classic)
9 - Goro (he's kind of dumb, but nostalgia make him too iconic to not make the top 10)
10 - Kenshi (blind, telepathic swordsman is too cool to not include)

The Rest
11 - Havik (another dark horse, his design needs updating, but the idea of an agent of chaos and his weirdo move set are great)
12 - Mileena (she became far more intesting over the years, and knocked Baraka into jobber category)
13 - Fujin (he's kind of a lame knock-off, truthfully, but has potential to be one of the greats, so I'm listing him higher)
14 - Kotal Khan (knock-off of (was it Tekken or Soul Caliber) character? But cool character design, moveset and potential)
16 - D'vorah (one of the best additions to MKX and had a big part in the story)
17 - Triborg (hey, I was skeptical, but these robots played great in MKX and it's 3-4 for 1!)
18 - Smoke (other than the haircut, love the re-design, another example of a joke character being turned into a cool one)
19 - Kabal (MK3's coolest new design, but his actual storyline sucks...but he has the potential to be rebooted in cool ways)
20 - Reptile (to me Netherrealm has never fully nailed this character, but the potential is there)
21 - Rain (another reboot of a joke...decent backstory, great move potential, and slowly his design has become pretty great)
22 - Kano (without the Aussie accent, he'd be lower, but that made him such a memorable villain for me)
23 - Erron Black (cowboy ninja is kind of pandering, but also kind of cool)
24 - Kung Jin (potential for his storyline to become really interesting, but he needs a redesign on the costume big time)
25 - Takeda (cool gadgets that put most of the other Kombat Kids to shame)
26 - Cassie Cage (found her kind of generic in moveset, but the personality and selfie fatality are great additions to the game)
27 - Ferra/Torr (Master Blaster knock-off and a character that felt pretty fresh)
28 - Tremor (great re-design, cool moveset)
29 - Liu Kang (I don't like his design post MK2, and hate his story line in most games, would much prefer they root him in the Bruce Lee knockoff again)
30 - Shang Tsung (not interested in playing as him, but Big Trouble In Little China rip-offs have a place in my heart)
31 - Shao Kahn (an intimidating boss)
32 - Striker (got better with MK9's wisecracking and the self-aware nature of him being over his head)
33 - Jax (I always want to like him more than I actually do)
34 - Sonya Blade (I'm surprised she's this low for me, but I also wouldn't trade her spot with anyone)
35 - Night Wolf (I hope they do a respectful re-design. As is, he's way lower, but I see potential)
36 - Cyrax (would be higher, but Triborg covers this)
37 - Sektor (would be higher, but Triborg covers this)
38 - Bo Rai Cho (I loved his portrayal in MKX, and love drunken master style fighters, but just wish they would ease off the fart humour)
39 - Jade (I expect she will return in MK11...I just hope it brings some new elements to her look and personality)
40 - Hotaru (there's some potential in a re-design. Samurai armor is cool-ish)
41 - Mavado (If he took more Kabal elements, without the lame wishy-washy attitude, may rise in ranks)
42 - Sindel (it's the bride of dracula. Has never not looked like a mom in a cheap Halloween costume to me, and the hair moves are pretty over the top cartoony)
43 - Shinnok (pretty forgettable in MKX beyond the frustrating 50/50 mix-up loop)
44 - Quan Chi (always been pretty forgettable to me)
45 - Cyber Sub-Zero (included in Tri-borg, kind of)
46 - Li Mei (would be really low, but I liked her in MKX's storyline
47 - Tanya (had some cool moves in MKX, but also, hard to say she's better than Jade)
48 - Darrius (has the potential for a reboot. As is, would be lower)
49 - Baraka (the games have just made it clear he's a jobber. History has not been kind to Baraka)
50 - Reiko (generic ninja + Zartan/Shang Tsung makeup. That said, has potential for a reboot as a vicious leader)
51 - Jacqui Briggs (I wish she had a more interesting costume/moveset - too many kombat kids were tech weapon focused and had generic army gear)
52 - Kai (his concept art for a redesign that never happened was pretty badass. As is, he's generic)
53 - Ashrah (I like the idea of a female elder god-looking character. But unfortunately she was just too close to Raiden)
54 - Frost (it ultimately comes down to ice powers - I don't need more than one character with them. That said, she was cooler in MKX than past games)
55 - Shujinko (forgettable stock elderly martial arts character)
56 - Motaro (even back when I was young, he felt generic - but less so than the other later bosses)
57 - Sheeva (female goro is lazy design)
58 - Kobra (he's a joke character, but with a reboot, I could see a cocky, human martial artist finding a place assuming Johnny Cage is retired)
59 - Drahmin (generic monster character. One upside is a reboot could drastically alter his look)
60 - Moloch (generic monster character. One upside is a reboot could drastically alter his look)
61 - Skarlet (I think a character that uses blood in a gory game is potentially cool, but her design and moveset felt mediocre to me)
62 - Nitara (see above, but even lazier, given it was a pretty generic vampire)
63 - Sareena (I don't know anything about her other than she used Mileena's weapons and was boring in design)
64 - Dairou (the next four are interchangeable to me, and I don't really know which ones which. I think Jarek scored higher because of his colour scheme)
65 - Jarek (see above)
66 - Taven (see above)
67 - Daegon (see above)
68 - Onaga (generic dragon monster, could be rebooted into something more menacing though)
69 - Mo-Kap (look, it's a joke. I don't like joke characters. But even worse are characters that don't know they are a joke)
70 - Kintaro (felt lazier than a ninja palette swap to me for some reason)
71 - Kira (I literally just looked her up and still don't remember anything about her)
72 - Hsu Hao (he's the biggest joke in MK, but at least he has a distinctive hat and a moustache)
73 - Khameleon (the bottom of the barrel for ninja palette swaps)
74 - Meat (even the reboot would probably be cringey and unecessarily gross)
75 - Blaze (a character made because someone in a background is on fire in one of the old games. If Cinder weren't a thing in Killer Instinct, maybe he'd rise a spot or two?)

battleborn27

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
1. Sonya Blade. She's my favorite character in the series, her story in the new timeline is great, she's strong and commanding and takes no shit from anyone. She's always been fun to play as.

2. Kenshi. He's the best new character to come from a 3D MK game. His look has always been good and his story is also interesting.

3. Jax. He's one big badass, I loved his farmer costume from MKX and his emotional story in that game.

4. Tanya. I always liked her, but in MKX she was amazing. She transitiones really well to a 2D game. They did her so good in MKX that it'd be a shame if we don't get her back.

5. Kano. I liked his rivalry with Sonya, and I've loved the character since they made him Australian. All of his variations in MKX were really well done too.

6. Cyrax
7. Jade
8. Reptile
9. Goro
10. Raiden
11. Shang Tsung
12. Johnny Cage
13. Scorpion
14. Li Mei
15. Kotal Kahn
16. Jacqui
17. Liu Kang