Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Hopefully you will write to me in prison.

1200px-NSMBW_Blue_Toad_Main_Artwork.png

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Got'dangit deep-voice sniper guy from Sniper Elite 4, that'll never fly in appeals.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Eivor from Assassin's Creed: Valhalla.

Um... I think she'd win for me in trial by combat, at least?

jotun?

Oct 28, 2017
baba-is-you-switch-hero.jpg

He can rewrite the rules of reality, so I think I'll do okay

Or maybe he'll accidentally turn me into a rock 🤷🏻‍♂️

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny because I just passed a quest in AC Valhalla where Eivor convinced someone to fight a big brutish Dane in single combat to settle a conflict.
and it didn't end well for them.
So probably Eivor would just make me do Holmgang against my accuser.

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
The moustache dude from Curse of the Dead Gods...I don't know if we'll win, but if we lose, I think we'd be able to escape the courthouse pretty easily.

Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
The silent protagonist from DQ8? I just reached a part where he witnessed a woman being stabbed by a dog holding a staff in its mouth and did nothing. I'm going to guantanamo

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Uh, I last played Rez Infinite, so maybe they'd just hack the court computers to delete the charges against me, and we'd all kind of dance and get a better appreciation for nature and the human spirit in the process?

Oct 29, 2017
USA
I'm halfway through 13 Sentinels. I've got a whole team ready to save my ass. Or screw me over. Not sure yet. This story is fucking wild.

Lari

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
awjyi15l.jpg

Honestly don't think my hunter, as badass as she is, would make a very good lawyer. I'd be in trouble.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
So either my Hunter or Zavala would be representing me in court...hopefully it's Zavala, because all my Hunter would do would be to stand in front of the judge petting a holographic chicken.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Last game I played was World of Warships....so I guess the USS Georgia (fictitious battleship based on an earlier Iowa scheme but with three dual 18" gun turrets rather than the three triple 16") is going to drop in and crush the courthouse.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Zagreus. He probably wouldn't show as he's got other things he's gotta handle.

Coleslaw

Nov 3, 2018
So I guess it would just be a pile of Tetris blocks sitting there? At least I'll have a good shot on appeal.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Pillars of Eternity character with max Lore stat, I'm gonna be out in no more than a day's time 😌

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
My Villager from Animal Crossing? What will they do to convince the judge I'm innocent? Emotes? Oh well, I'm going straight to prison.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I got Joker from Persona 5 on my side. He can change the hearts of the Prosecutor or Jury to get me acquitted. Also he could call favors from Sae to help me.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
Huh, been playing Jedi Fallen Order. I guess I might be OK? If he gets the droid alongside, I feel better still.

Shalashaska

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lea from Crosscode. Considering she can only say 5 words and is probably not an expert of any area of the law, I'm probably in trouble.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sol Badguy? (Guilty Gear Strive Beta, I assume he's the protagonist for Strive)

I imagine he'll defend me alright at least.