plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Another day, another baseless accusation of criminality made by the President against a political opponent.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
He still doesn't know the powers of a president, I'm Scottish and only visited America. I would guess I have a better idea than him.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
This is all they have. Kind of sucks Schiff gave it to them, but if not this, then something else just as equally sad. They are flailing.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I find it fascinating that Trump's Twitter is basically a direct link to his mind and thoughts.
Whatever idiocy he thinks up, it just appears there.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe if you released real transcripts you fucking fraud
*trump lies a thousand times*
fake news!
*schiff paraphrases once*
get his head!

Oct 28, 2017
Fucking idiot will never keep his mouth shut. Keep digging asshole.

As GOP senators are back in home states, more and more people are going to voice their concerns. It is getting much harder to defend this shit.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Projection to the max. Schiff ain't going around asking (blackmailing)foreign nations to dig up dirt on their political opponents or inviting them to disrupt our democratic processes to favor himself. That's the beached whale with the bad spray tan doing that.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
He still doesn't know the powers of a president, I'm Scottish and only visited America. I would guess I have a better idea than him.
Trump lives in his own world where he is simultaneously the US President and not the US President. He just wants to yell into the void and hope that someone will make his wish come true. He has the power to go after Schiff if he wanted to and he probably doesn't realize it or his "advisors" are telling him not to.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly confused at this point what exactly is going on with his twitter. We know he has enablers posting to it from time to time (some of the posts are way too well-composed), but a lot of this shit seems too unhinged to not be directly from his paranoid, rapidly-deteriorating oatmeal brain.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm genuinely of the opinion Trump will need to hang for high crimes and misdemeanors to try and discourage his brand of corruption from ever happening again. If the Dems win in 2020 they better not pardon him.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking idiot will never keep his mouth shut. Keep digging asshole.

As GOP senators are back in home states, more and more people are going to voice their concerns. It is getting much harder to defend this shit.
I just don't see that base support going anywhere. There's a group of people eating up every word Fox people say in regards to this tweet. A whole swath that isn't even on Twitter, but sees tweets regurgitated with enthusiasm on the most popular news program in America.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I can't help but read his tweets in the really bad Stephen Colbert impression of Trump. Especially when they end in a question mark.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
IM NOT TREASON YOU TREASON
tenor.gif

Oct 28, 2017
I just don't see that base support going anywhere. There's a group of people eating up every word Fox people say in regards to this tweet. A whole swath that isn't even on Twitter, but sees tweets regurgitated with enthusiasm on the most popular news program in America.
Ah sorry didn't mean his core base. They are the definition of a lost cause. I meant basically more independent/undecided folks.

marc^o^

Oct 26, 2017
Paris, France
Should Trump ask for disobeying constitution and its rules (most likely next move), do you believe republicans will follow him?

At this stage I'm highly doubtful he will accept the rules. If he is culprit of anything he knows, he will rather lead the country to civil war, rather than risking any personal condemnation.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
All he has now is the ability to create distractions and straw men. Its true that Schiff was theatrical, but it was meant as an obvious joke. He framed it as a mob boss speaking and even paused for comedic effect.

It was a misstep, but certainly not important, its just trump doing whatever he can to put out some of the flames.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
He really thinks himself a king.

Schiff makes up something that didn't happen in a phone call and he should be arrested for treason?

...What?

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Its true that Schiff was theatrical, but it was meant as an obvious joke. He framed it as a mob boss speaking and even paused for comedic effect.

If anyone should understand that something was "meant as a joke", it's Trump and his supporters. It's their daily excuse for the shit he says.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Ah sorry didn't mean his core base. They are the definition of a lost cause. I meant basically more independent/undecided folks.
Oh yeah, one would hope anyone left on the fence is ready to hop to the other side. It's straight lunacy at this point. Denial of reality if you're still in any form of support.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone should understand that something was "meant as a joke", it's Trump and his supporters. It's their daily excuse for the shit he says.
I don't see this "story" having legs, but it is an obvious gaff. I had not fully read the transcript and knew it was a joke. I had a good laugh at the time, and didn't think about how it was inappropriate until it was brought up later. I think they knew it was a joke, but needed some sort of "gotcha' distraction.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait until this piece of garbage is thrown in prison for the rest of his miserable life.