ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Here it is:

View: https://twitter.com/supermariomovie/status/1621629669983526912?s=46&t=77v0UBEA9R-7jee0kwUt7Q

FoEfgVBaIAIMJxB

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Hey Nintendo could subvert expectations and it could be Peach that defeats Bowser.

Like Nintendo would ever allow that

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I really love the movie's Bowser design. It's subtly different from game Bowser but it has so much personality. Like they managed to put JUST ENOUGH of Jack Black's face into Bowser's face to let him emote like Jack does.

Meanwhile, Mario and Luigi look like babies with fake moustaches taped to their faces.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
im digging all of this aesthetically.

they didn't change as much as i thought they would.

i like the really saturated colors too.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
They made the blue shell from Mario Kart a character...

Fun fact: The official name of the blue shell is Spiny Shell because it's a shell from a spiny. In Mario Kart 64 and Super Circuit, the first 2 games it was in, it had no grooves like the green and red koopa shells:
vwbaGSi.png
5CvrR8E.png

F4AvjGr.png

But then in Double Dash they made it a blue koopa shell instead and it's been that way ever since.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Is the thread title a jab at spoiler culture?
Love the colors of the poster.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
They made the blue shell from Mario Kart a character...

Fun fact: The official name of the blue shell is Spiny Shell because it's a shell from a spiny. In Mario Kart 64 and Super Circuit, the first 2 games it was in, it had no grooves like the green and red koopa shells:
vwbaGSi.png
5CvrR8E.png

F4AvjGr.png

But then in Double Dash they made it a blue koopa shell instead and it's been that way ever since.
I demand that you take this theory back to the workshop until it accounts for Spinys being red.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hot take:

Peach can be more proactive and still have to be rescued.

Let's just hope for a good movie

DanielG123

Jul 14, 2020
I really love the movie's Bowser design. It's subtly different from game Bowser but it has so much personality. Like they managed to put JUST ENOUGH of Jack Black's face into Bowser's face to let him emote like Jack does.
I can literally see Jack Black's eyebrows and classic manic expression in Bowser now that you mentioned it lol. He's gonna absolutely eat this role up.

The brothers look fine to me, though; not that much different from their video game counterparts.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
They should have Bowser win in the end cuz he's the only one with a good voice actor lol

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
They should have Bowser win in the end cuz he's the only one with a good voice actor lol
Not in any other country not called the USA lol
and im crossing my fingers its stays tjat way and theres no last minute changes hiring "famous" people like in other illumination movies. I suppose we will discover it in the last trailer they release, scared, but hopeful this time doesnt happen because of the good word of mouth on the internet

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Not in any other country not called the USA lol
and im crossing my fingers its stays tjat way and theres no last minute changes hiring "famous" people like in other illumination movies. I suppose we will discover it in the last trailer they release, scared, but hopeful this time doesnt happen because of the good word of mouth on the internet
Im probably going to watch it in french.