Oct 28, 2017
osiwbj9cjyg.gif

Starting today the McRib is back for a limited time in about 10,000 stores. Yes, we all know what the mcrib really is but we dont care. Its delicious.

McRib Locator

Locator to find what nearby McDonalds have McRib so that you may drive there to eat one. The ability exists to add your sighting to help others hunting.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
do i finally try one?
edit:
ok era i'm gonna try one if it sucks basically fuck everyone

update
it was just jelly mcfuck meat repacked to fit in a sandwich with some of the worlds most tasteless sauce on it
it was fucking terrible
i would have rather have had a school lunch than that shit
i feel cheated and lied to
i spent $6 fucking dollars for the meal, i was excited.
the years of hype and excitement all came crashing down when i took a bite
i feel like i was robbed
not of my $6
but of an experience that the world has apparently had that i haven't
and also my $6

Last edited:

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I love McDonalds, so I'm no food snob, but I can't do the McRib. I had it once or twice and thought it was disgusting.

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't eat pork and this looks disgusting but I've always been dying to try it. I blame the media.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
nowhere near my location :(

Mcrib is super delicious. Back when they use to regularly sell them in Mcdonalds in my area, that's all i'd eat

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
They were amusing until I learned a pro tip: there's a tv dinner out there that has essentially a McRib in it. I forget the brand, but since I found out I can get that year round, it lost the novelty.

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
They were amusing until I learned a pro tip: there's a tv dinner out there that has essentially a McRib in it. I forget the brand, but since I found out I can get that year round, it lost the novelty.

Yeah, that's the draw of seasonal items.

When the McRib debuted in 1981, it was a dud. McDonald's pulled it from its menu four years later. Though it never achieved nationwide success, there were parts of the country where the McRib generated a solid enough fan base to bring it back every now and then.
Hottovy explained that sales typically rise for a short time when companies unveil seasonal items.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
The McRib hasn't shown back up in the Bay Area in ages. Every time I see these announcements that it's back, it's always everywhere else but the Bay Area. That said, their new Spicy BBQ Chicken Sandwich is pretty damn close to a McRib. It's pretty much the same with the sauce, pickles and onions except with chicken instead. So that's at least scratching that itch.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I ain't even mad, I'm just sad y'all disrespect your taste buds (and, let's be real here, large intestines) this much

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Nah I'm good.

Last time I had one it wasn't drowning in sauce so I actually tasted what the meat taste like, and I was done for good.