SARsaKw.png

i0PKTUW.gif

CY43oRW.png

323rMeX.gif

rVccDKb.png

4Ajd5n2.png

0G3CNQs.gif

jcRsFwI.png

There's a lot going on right now so I wouldn't feel right if I didn't say to please consider reading more about what is happening in racial justice and during Pride Month right now. I'll just leave one link of orgs you can read about, but there are many and the people of EtcetEra are also staying vigilant so reach out to them if you are up for discussion:

Where to Donate to Support Black Trans Lives

Here are just a few ways to materially support the Black transgender and gender nonconforming community.

Last edited:

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
And so here we are! What a phenomenal OT! Can't wait to see how Ellie has changed, and all the wild violent desperate moments of survival. Managed to avoid all leaks, waiting for Best Buy shipping confirmation and I'm ready for Friday! Naughty Dog bring the masterpiece! I don't think it'll be touching the greatness of the first story, but I'm ready for all the bleakness. Just got to make it!

Thank you for highlighting how to support BLM and specifically Black Trans Lives! Happy Pride Month!

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Great OT. 2 DAYS AWAY FROM EATING.

Twiz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Let's go! My Ellie Edition hasn't shipped but I remain optimistic!
To the edge of the universe and back.
Endure and survive.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I get my brand new 4K LG 65C9 TV this Friday, my first new TV in 8 years and it couldn't be any more perfect.

This will be incredible.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Nice OT!

Just gotta find something to do for a day and a half...

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Currently making a final push to beat Persona 5 Royal before this releases. Hope I can make it as this game will consume me when it comes out lol.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great OT; can't wait! Already had Amazon say my copy has dispatched and ready for arrival on Friday.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Beautiful OT. My game is preloaded and my body is ready! Cant fucking wait. My most anticipated game probably ever. The OT is here, this shit feels unreal

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
How long does the no spoiler rule stay in effect for OTs? I want to know how long it will be safe for me to come in here to get impressions.

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Took the next two days off work
Oled C9 check
Pre load complete
HD 598 with Audio engine dac amplifier check

I am soo ready for this.

OP
OP

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Thanks everyone!

How long does the no spoiler rule stay in effect for OTs? I want to know how long it will be safe for me to come in here to get impressions.
Good question that I am gonna ask about... I don't want to make it crazy long, so I'm seeing what is typical and fair and will update when it is clarified.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm contemplating pulling a sicky at work on Friday for this, but I feel super guilty doing stuff like that. The day will be so torturous knowing I have this waiting though.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I also have to get out the rest of my Spider-Man screenshots, Mafia 2, 3 and from my re-run of TLOU1 last weekend till Friday so I'm open for part 2 screenshots.
People, use the screenshot thread more. :D

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished my first ever play through of TLOU and Left Behind this week. The story was incredible, but gameplay definitely showed its age. I'm looking forward to an evolution In some of the mechanics and combat encounters.

Also, Left Behind was absolutely incredible. It only took me like 100 minutes to complete, but the amount of character development for Ellie you get in there is just out of this world. Really very impressive writing. Left Behind probably isn't crucial to TLOU2 from a "plot" perspective, but it does wonders to inform and contextualize Ellie as a character, which makes it essential imo