Apr 25, 2020
Conker's Bad Fur Day is my 2nd favorite game of all time, and a big part of why is the music. Robin Beanland is one of the few video game composers I know by name and he's a fucking genius. Some of the stuff he and his team managed to achieve on an N64 cartridge was some sort of wizardry.

Of course there is the famous Rock Solid trance beat which straight up slaps:

The iconic overworld music "Windy":

And last but not least, The Mighty Poo himself:

One of the all time greats, and criminally forgotten by Microsoft.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Xenogears

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Chrono Trigger

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Final Fantasy VI

- YouTube

Shadow Of The Colossus

- YouTube

dougie4306

Jul 15, 2021
been going through my first playthrough of chrono trigger and no other game really comes close to this games soundtrack in my opinion. every track is just absolutely phenomenal

Desma

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Blue Reflection

The sequel's soundtrack came out today, can't wait to hear it

Oct 28, 2017
Recently I started listening to a lot of The Adventures of Batman and Robin soundtrack on Genesis by Jesper Kyd, it's absolutely amazing for its time.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
It's Chrono Trigger. A game I never finished and have no nostalgia for. Just transcendent.

SunnyD

Dec 3, 2017
Gonna be basic AF and contribute

youtu.be

Title Theme - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Music: Lost WoodsComposers: Koji KondoPlatform: Nintendo 64/ Nintendo 3DSReupload of GilvaSunner:https://www.youtube.com/user/GilvaSunner

While it's not overtly complex or anything, I dont think I've ever heard an intro set the tone for a game so well

Kevinsky

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Top 3 Albums:

- YouTube

www.youtube.com

NIER OST - Snow in Summer

NIER OSTTrack 1: Snow in SummerProduced by Keiichi Okabe (MONACA, Inc.). Composed by Keiichi Okabe, Kakeru Ishihama, Keigo Hoashi, Takafumi Nishimura.Distrib...

- YouTube

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018

Yousuke Yasui is untouchable. Eschatos soundtrack is bananas. Point of No Return is still my favorite shmup song.

Also can't go wrong with any Bemani OST from any of their rhythm games.

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

Outer Wilds has one of the best soundtracks of all time. Beautiful music that suits the game so well, and enhances all of the individual moments.

Andrew Prahlow does some fantastic stuff with shorter tone setting tracks in the DLC as well.