Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
tctd2_metaimages_beta.jpg

IF YOU RECEIVE A CODE, PLEASE EDIT YOUR RESPONSE SO YOU DON'T RECEIVE A DUPLICATE!

Beta Details
Beta Rewards
When you participate in the beta, you get an exclusive weapon skin and a special reward when you complete the endgame mission.

Private Beta languages
The Private Beta will include the following languages:

• Voices: English
  • Text: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean

Beta Progress will not carry over
To ensure that all players start the game on the same level and enjoy a fair gaming experience, the progress achieved during the Beta will not transfer to the live server.

Private Beta download size
The Private Beta download size will be 46 GB. There might be small variations depending on which platform you play on, but it will not vary considerably.

Before the Private Beta begins, we will also publish a small patch of under 200 Mb.

As a reminder, pre-load will be available starting February 6th at 9am GMT.

=> How to download The Division 2 Private Beta

Private Beta Email Invites
Players who pre-ordered and redeemed their code will receive an email confirming their Beta access starting February 6th at 9 am GMT, when pre-load is made available.

Some selected players who registered on thedivisiongame.com/beta can also start to receive their Beta access by email starting February 6th at 9 am GMT.

The process is different for every platform, so just follow the instructions in the email you get.

Private Beta Friends Invites
All Private Beta players will be able to invite up to 3 of their Uplay friends to join them in the Private Beta. Friends invites will be available on thedivisiongame.com/beta starting February 6th at 5pm GMT.

Players joining the Private Beta through a friend invite will not have access to this feature.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't playing the first Division during its beta, but will there be time for Ubi/Massive to sneak in a public beta?

(If not, I'd love an extra PS4 code if anyone can spare one.)

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would love a code for PS4, I played the first Division and I would love to see how this one plays.

cmdrshepard

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Would love a code for any platform - Many thanks and love :)

Edit: NVM got an email with an invite from ubi a couple minutes ago. Will give out my x3 when i can

Last edited:

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
A code for PS4 would be nice please. People that were gifted an Anthem code by me, don't forget me. 😅

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Never mind, I also just got an email from Ubi with an invite.

Last edited:

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
Would love a pc code

Edit: cancel that. Just checked my mail and i have a beta code from a retailer even though i didnt even pre order :P

Last edited:

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Would love a code for PS4, loved the first game but unsure about Division 2, mostly due to the lack of the snowy atmosphere :/

Embedded

Oct 27, 2017
I need a code for PS4.
Thanks in advance my dear benefactor.

Edit:
I got my code from Ubisoft.
When i receive my 3 invitations later today, i will give them you guys.

Last edited:

Rivyn

Oct 26, 2017
I would absolutely LOVE to have a PS4 beta code. If anyone is willing to sacrifice one of theirs I would be grateful.