Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
it's 5:30 am and im drunk, the weekend isn't over yet

sf6-world-tour-screen.jpg

Fcyg4aPXEAAgA2i

doesn't have to be anytime soon, could even be saved til late SF6/early SF7, but I feel like both should be future newcomers to the main foster, given more fleshed out histories and totally unique moves

thread inspired by me seeing this fucking sick art from capcom designer Yusuke Hashimoto

pTlZmuX.jpg

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
I absolutely think Bosch is an easy choice, just with a different moveset and less bullshit with the super he eventually gets.

DinkyBox

Feb 21, 2021
I hope that no slot is taken by Bosch or main character. They are not that interesting visually. However, more new ones!

Deleted member 128578

Dec 2, 2022
Bosch should absolutely be playable but the default CaC is literally just 'not-Sean', so I'd rather just get Sean in.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I think Bosch might get added down the road if they want to expand on World Tour, though at that point I am also presuming he'd have a fully original moveset.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
Too bad because

Once you're dead in Street Fighter, you're fucking dead even through nerfs like Nash in SFV

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
I was a little surprised they designed a wholly unique character in Bosch only to be your rival in world tour. I don't want the avatar to be a dlc character though

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
I'm ok with Bosch being added. Although, I hope they modify his eyes a bit— everyone in the roster looks a bit more realistic and then you have him with his giant eyeballs.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
They're both really boring tbh. I'm not even sure what sort of kit you could get from the MC as an actual roster character since he has no characteristics besides being able to copy other people's styles 1-to-1.