• Thanos

• Night King

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
thanos-vs-night-king.jpg

The personification of death versus the defender of life. Both villains terrorized their universes for a very long time- but who was better? Who would win?

astro

Oct 25, 2017
This is a really weak Vs thread come on OP, at least make a case for the NK....

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does Thanos have infinity stones?

If not then if the Night King isn't written in a stupid manner, then the Night King would always win.

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
GOT SPOILERS BELOW (honestly you shouldn't even have clicked the thread if you're not up to date)

Prior to last week's episode I'd probably have gone for the Night King, mostly because of the sheer mystery that surrounded him, but now it's Thanos and it ain't close. Arya is fucking amazing and all, but the Night King went out like a chump.

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao, Night King is a fuckin goober. Thanos may have dumb as shit motivation but at least he actually proved his threat to be true.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Thanos, hands down.

Hes a master of tactical battles. Even if it was both of their armies against each other, Thanos would still win.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Tony already tried that Arya shit on Thanos, it ain't work.

Thanos is too smart.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like a couple of you guys are in some sort of competition to come up with the most one-sided poll ever.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The Night King is weak.

Thanos would win if he had the Gauntlet.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
I think the more interesting question would be to find a worse villain than the Night King.

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Night's King isn't even in the books and is invented purely for the show just to make the it more generic. It's pretty obvious that Thanos wins this one.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
lmao. I don't even watch Avengers but the purple dickhead would crush that TJ Max Darth Maul.

Now Bran? Different story, mayhaps...

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Probably just a joke post to get more people to (rightfully) rag on the Night King, but yeah. Thanos would stomp him. The White Walkers and the GOT cast couldn't really do anything that would remotely threaten Thanos especially with the gauntlet.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanos doesn't need the gauntlet to make short work of the Night King and his army. Thanks has his own Army and would simply make a B line to the Night is not just send one of his underlings to do the job. Thanos is a massive threat without the gauntlets.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
if i am mistaken the night king can only die by valaryian steel or similar dragon fire weapons. also, maybe its foggy for me but doesnt he become vulnerable only when hes near one of those trees?

if thats the case then night king wins by attrition cause if thanos wipes out half the planet he can raise half the planet as an army

astro

Oct 25, 2017
NK has nothing in his power set, at all, that could bypass Thanos power and tech.

It's not a contest.