Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
We are FUCKING STUPID. You don't win the game at half time.

At least my 2nd shot is soon.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Even for Texas, this still has me a bit stunned. 100% capacity? Jesus take the wheel.

I mean we are literally just months - hell not even that many months! - from having this thing contained and people relatively safe from severe disease, and they're just throwing in the towel.

I'm worried other red states (looking at youKemp) will follow suit.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
fb4.gif

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
*more people start dying*

you see it was just there time. its not our fault we lifted mask mandates and restrictions

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I thought this was already the case? I have fam in Texas and everything is open apparently lol.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
why do americans and especially people in the south have such a huge problem with the masks? it´s such a non issue really.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And I'm assuming they're gonna get a spike from the deep freeze crisis when people had to stay with family and neighbors and shit, seems like a dumb plan but this was also expected by Republican governors with Biden in power, gives them a chance to flex on the president and rile up their dumbass base

julian

Oct 27, 2017
This is what happens when Texas lets themselves be governed by the Green New Deal

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Finish line is in sight and these fuckers cant help but trip in the final strides. Fucking idiots.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Businesses can still require masks yes? Fortunately my job takes COVID serious.

meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
Even for Texas, this still has me a bit stunned. 100% capacity? Jesus take the wheel.

I mean we are literally just months - hell not even that many months! - from having this thing contained and people relatively safe from severe disease, and they're just throwing in the towel.
If they wait too much longer, they won't have a massive covid garbage fire to blame on Biden.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Texas starting off 2021 with a bang. Alot of people can't pay their absurd electricity bills, so instead of freezing payments to energy companies he wants you to go back to work to pay that 6k electric bill.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
God damnit. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Let's just chill for a bit.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Reminder: Texas has the third lowest vaccination rate per capita in the Ynited States currently.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I see Abbott is still trying to win the award for Texas' Worst Republican.

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas,tx
Jesus Christ!! How about you wait until most Texans have access to the vaccine!!! I swear I better not get confronted by anti maskers for still wearing mine.

NickCC

Feb 12, 2021
Why is this allowed when the vaccine isn't even easily accessible yet? Pathetic.

Jun 14, 2019
God emperor Trump taught them that COVID is a conspiracy against him and masks are signs of weakness.

Dipshit cultists follow right along.

Oddish1

Oct 25, 2017
why do americans and people in the south especially have such a huge problem with the masks? it´s such a non issue really.
They ideologically and fundamentally hate the idea of individuals making small sacrifices for the betterment of the whole community. This isn't just a Trump thing although he certainly fanned the flames. It is a conservative ideal to be as selfish as possible.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Why is this allowed when the vaccine isn't even easily accessible yet? Pathetic.
They want to be able to say they were first to open, bask in the Republican orgy of freedom juice, and just ignore all the new deaths. I mean, the base ignores it anyway and that's all they have

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not enough people got vaccinated in Texas and this isn't long after the storm either. Guess they want to fuck everything up.