Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017

November saved, folks.

Update:

A demo is coming on November 1

Last edited:

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yes, I'll be there day one for this and Astro Bot(October 2nd)!! Sony keep blessing with these PSVR games.

Last edited:

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Great release window- it's 2 weeks after Red Dead and a week before Hitman- there is just about nothing else out in that time period

Coreda

SVG Wizard
Oct 26, 2017
Watched the trailer and I'm wondering how you're supposed to even make out the blocks with all the particle effects overlaying it but maybe it was played up for the trailer.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've played way too much Tetris growing up to want to touch it again but I hope the game does well, it looks good.

z1yin9c

Nov 8, 2017
I would be very happy if they had a tetris effect deluxe version or something with soundtrack.....
That soundtrack will be one of those that are legendary.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Collecting dust is sad because there are many other great titles out there...

And before Tetris Effect are games like Astro Bot or Deracine coming.
To be fair, I simply have too much else to play, and I'm still not the biggest fan of playing with something strapped to my head, so it tends to get forgotten (even though I have quite the backlog of PSVR titles on my PS4). Tetris Effect, though, I'll totally make an exception for. :)

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
To be fair, I simply have too much else to play, and I'm still not the biggest fan of playing with something strapped to my head, so it tends to get forgotten (even though I have quite the backlog of PSVR titles on my PS4). Tetris Effect, though, I'll totally make an exception for. :)

Ok :)

But Astro Bot will also be something special, have you played the Robot Rescue demo ?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
YES YES YES. I'm going to EGX this week and this is basically the game I'm most excited about trying.

Solidus

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a huge Tetris fan, but I'm actually going to wait and see what kind of options there are when you're playing on a TV. In the footage I've seen, the game field takes up wayyyyy too little of the screen for my liking.

31sxRia.png

I understand the reasoning is that the visual effects need space and are an important part of what they're going for with this game, but that might make it a pass for me, personally.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I find it really odd, but over the last year I've grown super fond of Tetris thanks to Puyo Puyo Tetris. I've been stupidly excited for this to come out since it was announced. Someone in the office mentioned it and i just lit up with excitement.