Airport Arrest Videos
  • OP
    OP
    DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
    Oct 25, 2017
    Be skeptical about videos of people being arrested at airports. So far every video I've seen posted in this thread is from an older event, not anything to do with last weeks terrorist attack.

Feb 4, 2021 Updates
  • SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
    Earth
    'QAnon Shaman' Files 'Emergency Motion' for Organic 'Sustenance,' Including Wild Caught Tuna, Vegetables, and Soup

The motion, filed by attorney Al Watkins, mirrors requests for organic food which Watkins made during a plea hearing last week. Chansley pleaded not guilty to charges related to the siege.

"Because of my being a Shamanic practitioner, I only eat traditional food that has been made by God. This means no GMO's, herbicides, pesticides, or artificial preservatives or artificial colors," Chansley continued. "I have not eaten anything since Monday morning @ approx. 8:15 a.m. Being w/o food is stressful due to the way it affects my serotonin levels. As a spiritual man, I don't mind fasting for a few days, but 5 days is the longest I have ever gone w/o food/fasted for. I am humbly requesting a few organic canned vegetables, canned tuna (wild caught), or organic canned soups. If I have to go a week w/o food or longer then so be it. I will stay committed to my spiritual/religious beliefs even if it means I suffer physically. I will continue to pray through the pain and do my best not to complain. I simply ask that you understand that the physical effects of not eating organic are harmful to my body & bio-chemistry."
    Watkins' motion spends considerable time accusing former president Donald Trump of "incit[ing]" the siege on the Capitol Complex. It says a policeman held open the doors and told rioters — "in effect, if not verbatim," that "the building is yours." It also continues to press the assertion that Chansley may be willing to become a cooperating witness in Trump's impeachment.

A federal grand jury indicted Chansley on six counts: (1) civil disorder; (2) obstruction of an official proceeding; (3) entering and remaining in a restricted building; (4) disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building; (5) violent entry and disorderly conduct in a capitol building; (6) and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a capitol building.
    lawandcrime.com

‘QAnon Shaman’ Files ‘Emergency Motion’ for Organic ‘Sustenance,’ Including Wild Caught Tuna, Vegetables, and Soup

Included in the motion are handwritten requests by Chansley for organic food behind bars. His attorney is now taking the requests to a federal judge.

Federal Judge Quells 'QAnon Shaman's' Hunger Strike by Ordering Up Organic Jail Food

Jacob Chansley, the fur-clad, spear-toting and horned-helmeted accused U.S. Capitol insurrectionist known as the "QAnon Shaman," must have court-ordered organic meals in jail as he awaits trial on a six-count indictment, a federal judge ruled on Wednesday.

U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth, a Ronald Reagan appointee, said he would file a written order explaining his decision.
    As an alternative to organic food, Chansley requested release from prison, a motion mooted by the granting of his diet.
    lawandcrime.com

Federal Judge Quells ‘QAnon Shaman’s’ Hunger Strike by Ordering Up Organic Jail Food

Jacob Chansley, the fur-clad, spear-toting and horned-helmeted accused U.S. Capitol insurrectionist known as the “QAnon Shaman,” must have court-ordered organic meals in jail as he awaits trial on a six-count indictment, a federal judge ruled on Wednesday.

FBI Arrests Proud Boys' 'Sergeant of Arms,' Says Group Planned in Advance to Storm U.S. Capitol Building

Federal authorities have announced another arrest connected to January's siege on the U.S. Capitol Complex. Authorities are using the case against Ethan Nordean, a.k.a. Rufio Panman, who is said to be a member of the far-right organization the Proud Boys, to allege that members of his group planned to storm the Capitol Building ahead of time.
    Nordean is charged with aiding and abetting injury or depredation against government property; obstructing or impeding an official proceeding; knowingly entering or remaining in restricted building or grounds; and violent entry and disorderly conduct. It is unclear if he has an attorney in this matter.
    lawandcrime.com

FBI Arrests Proud Boys' ‘Sergeant of Arms,’ Says Group Planned in Advance to Storm U.S. Capitol Building

Federal authorities have announced another arrest connected to January's siege on the U.S. Capitol Complex. Authorities are using the case against Ethan Nordean, a.k.a. Rufio Panman, who is said to be a member of the far-right organization the Proud Boys, to allege that members of his group...