MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
I don't care what any of y'all say.

THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO IN THE HISTORY OF VIDEO AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE WRONG.

www.tmz.com

Pastor Kenneth Copeland Claims He Can Blow Coronavirus Away

Well, this is frightening ... a Texas pastor is selling a new cure for the virus ... just blow it away.

A Texas pastor is selling a new cure for the virus ... just blow it away.

Check out this video from Televangelist Kenneth Copeland, who sermonized to his congregation Thursday that with a little wind and heat, he could take the wind out of the sails of the deadly virus.

(The original video is available on TMZ, but I can't embed their video, so I have included a YouTube link. Please kindly ignore the WorldStar watermark. LMAO.)

Copeland, who heads up the Copeland Ministries out of Fort Worth, has been in the biz for 52 years, but this sermon has gotta take the cake.

More at the link.

Transcript of the video:

"Wind! Wind!
Almighty! Almighty!
Strong! Strong!
South wind! South wind!
Heat! Heat!
Burn this thing! Burn this thing!
In the Name of Jesus! In the Name of Jesus!
Satan, you bow your knees! Satan, you bow your knees!
You fall on your face! You fall on your face!
COVID-19! COVID-19!
PFFFFFFFFT! PFFFFFFFFT!
I blow! I blow!
The Wind of God! The Wind of God!
On you! On you!
You are destroyed forever! You are destroyed forever!
And you will never be back! And you will never be back!
Thank you, Our God! Thank you, Our God!
Let it happen! Let it happen!
Cause it to happen! Cause it to happen!"

PFFFFFFFFT! if old.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
All the more hilarious because he's in an empty room. The almight wind only works if you're more than 6 feet away or there are fewer than 10 people in the room.

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
giphy.gif

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Evangelicalism is the corruption of America when it comes to Religion. Soo much pain, suffering and misinformation caused. Not to mention a financial industry which has exploited and taken millions if not billions from some of the most vulnerable.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to meet this guy in person. I'd love to blow my infection away.

Lazlow

Oct 27, 2017
His intermittent creepy smile and the fact it looks like he is wearing someone else's face will never not creep me out.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
Future Breaking News Update: Televangelist infects entire congregation by causing droplets to spread through the air.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LMAO!

This man gets on a podium and verbally abuses the hell out of Satan. I'd hate to get yelled at like this every week.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I will never get over how much this dude looks like a monster from something like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
He'd be the perfect villain for Bayo 3. The leader of a huge cult that reveres the Umbra Witches, only to reveal by the end of the game he's actually plotting some nasty shit behind the scenes. Yeah, very cliché but it's not like Bayo's story is the main draw lol.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Someone sick should cough on this sucker and try to blow it away live stream. Walk the walk else jail for life bitch.

Tired of these grifters who pray on the ignorant. They are literally not helping but making it worse.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
People need to visit their grandparents more often so they dont get hooked on this shit.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
I hate how he laughs right in the middle of it all in a weird sense of self realization. I hope the winds of COVID take him away instead.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
How about we get him to take a walk through some NYC hospitals so he can work his magic?

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
The one from a few days ago where he has a hype man with him is especially good

Religious zealot demands scientists to make a vaccine asap in the name of the lord!!

*scientist and medical community release cure*

"Its a miracle from god!!! He has destroyed the virus. Now give me money for helping get this done!"

I wish something would happen to these grifters. Fucking insane what they get away with.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn look at this dude. They say years of evil shows on a persons' face. If he were cast as Satan's human form in a movie it would be praised as perfect casting. He constantly looks like he's about to offer you a deal for your soul that he won't let you refuse.

How easily can you imagine a scene of this man yelling angrily as his voice deepens and the lighting grows dim, as the cgi cracks in his skin begin to form leading to the final boss fight of this cheesy early 2000s scifi horror movie

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Religious zealot demands scientists to make a vaccine asap in the name of the lord!!

*scientist and medical community release cure*

"Its a miracle from god!!! He has destroyed the virus. Now give me money for helping get this done!"

I wish something would happen to these grifters. Fucking insane what they get away with.

A couple years ago John Oliver made his own church where he was able to show just how easy it is to grift money off people. Not just that, but he showed how easy it is to simply legally become a place you can do that. He called it "Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption". Here it is if you want to watch

He shut it down shortly after because he, like these pastors, asked viewers to sow a seed. And...multiple people decided to actually send them their "seed".

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
And my future mother in law listens to this dipshit, thankfully, my finacee doesn't

What a fucking loon.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoy how they specified the south wind. The north wind is most likely too liberal to defeat corona lol.