The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
TEKKEN-8-Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Jin-Kazama-2024.jpg

Nike and Bandai Namco have teamed up to release a special edition TEKKEN 8 x Nike Air Foamposite One pack, celebrating the latest installment in the popular fighting video game series. This pack features a "Fist Meets Fate" theme, highlighting the long-standing rivalry between Kazuya Mishima and Jin Kazama.
The shoe features a white-based Foam shell adorned with lightning details, symbolizing Jin Kazama's electrifying presence in the TEKKEN series.
The TEKKEN 8 x Nike Air Foamposite One "Jin Kazama" will be available in September 2024 at select Nike Sportswear retailers, both in-store and online, including Nike.com. Offered in men's sizing, the retail price tag is set at $250 USD.
Cool design. Jin Kazama will always be the best to me, and I would be interested if 1. My wife wasn't already getting me a pair of Kiziks for our anniversary and 2. the price tag wasn't $250. I think I'm done spending that much on shoes lol
sneakerbardetroit.com

TEKKEN 8 x Nike Air Foamposite One “Jin Kazama” Releases September 2024

TEKKEN 8 x Nike Air Foamposite One Jin Kazama HF6367-001 Release Date: September 2024 Price: $250 USD Where to Buy: Nike.com

SnazzyNaz

The Wise Ones
Nov 11, 2019
where did colorway come from and how come everyone online is saying that now?

also, these are sick
I've been wondering the same. I work with interior designers so I've been hearing the term for ages but I feel I've seen it in non-design spaces a ton the last couple years.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
where did colorway come from and how come everyone online is saying that now?

also, these are sick
It's been a thing for sneakers for awhile. Like the above poster said it showed up in catalogs like Eastbay and the use carried over to blogs/voogs, influencers, etc.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
I want the Kaz shoes. I'll feel too scared to actually play ball in them though.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Colors look better but I hate the design of foams.

Still waiting on a gaming collab I like.

OP
OP
The Artisan

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if there will be any prolific sneakerheads doing a review of this come September 🧐