• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
Can someone figure the numbers of the people in charge of the school district or even higher ups so we complain to them. The kids while problematic for sure are only one part of the problem while the bigger issue clearly being that the staff doesn't give a shit and are racist.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Indeed.

People keep on thinking of the perpetrators of racism and saying they deserve second chances etc and not to be too hard on them while ignoring what impact racism has on people and moreover the impact of non action.

When people say "well racism is bad but these people don't deserve punishments" they tell the victims that even through it all, they aren't the ones who actually are cared for.

People are as always talking about the perpetrators and not even considering those impacted by racism.

The administration there need to apologize to their BME students and promise to put them first, instead of handwaving.
Church

Snkfanatic

Oct 25, 2017
First of all, you can drop the "you'd be surprised" stuff. No, I wouldn't be surprised. Yes, I know school is important.

It's also important for the black students in that school to have a safe learning environment.

How do you think expulsion works? Do you think he won't be able to ever go to school again?

Why are you assuming he's going to learn anything?

What is your problem?

This post explains a lot about that user

You'd be surprised my dude, Teenagers like me aren't very developed, we change a lot, we go through various phases, hell even I went through the redneck Republican phase at one point, and now I'm radically different, I'm not exactly a democrat but I'm in no way a GOP supporter either

Hopefully Obnoxious Jojo Fan does a lot of growing up and maturing as well, at least as much as they assume the racist kid in the OP will.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not his life per se, but his academics
You make such a stink about how people are treating the racist pile of shit and his academic life but again, I have yet to read anything from you about the academic life and safety of the black kids that goes to that school, who - and this is important - have done nothing wrong and are the actual fucking victims of harassment. You know, the actual victims who have been threatened by school staffs. So fucking drop your charade

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Not the school he's being going to, he'd be starting at a new school and thus he'd be behind

and drop the attempted insults, I have no problem, I just believe in fair justice, you guys are acting like I don't want to punish him at all, I do, but not to that degree
He wouldn't necessarily be starting at a new school. I know that's not the case in Indiana.

I never insulted you. Though I don't think much of you at the moment as you're more concerned about this student's future than a sensible punishment.

BurntFoot

Banned
Apr 10, 2018
Not the school he's being going to, he'd be starting at a new school and thus he'd be behind
"He'd be behind"

That poor white boy...

and drop the attempted insults, I have no problem, I just believe in fair justice, you guys are acting like I don't want to punish him at all, I do, but not to that degree
Fair justice lol...and expulsion is going easy on him. He needs to do time imo.

furikuri

Oct 28, 2017
He must face the consequence of his actions. Get over yourself.

It's becoming clear that you are/were probably on the same shit as this dude.

He's been previously banned for disingenuous "both sides" argumentation in a similarly politically-charged topic. So yeah, don't feed the troll.

Last edited:

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I chuckled...

... in a holy fuck this is the stupidest shit I've seen. How dumb and racist can you be, especially in the social media era?

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He's been previously banned for disingenuous "both sides" argumentation in a similarly politically-charged topic. So yeah, don't feed the troll.

On topic: fuck them. As a teenager, I knew better than to think this kind of shit was acceptable. Anyone caping for these morons can fuck right off. Handwaving this behavior with "kids will be kids" rhetoric is the same as normalizing it. This is exactly how people grow into alt-right, neo-Nazi fuckheads.
That explains it.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I did in the post man, and I'll say it again: insults get you nowhere, enough is enough.

I don't think you did, expand on the concept of "redneck Republican." What exactly do you mean by that? How exactly were you once a "redneck Republican?" What did that entail?

Indeed.

People keep on thinking of the perpetrators of racism and saying they deserve second chances etc and not to be too hard on them while ignoring what impact racism has on people and moreover the impact of non action.

When people say "well racism is bad but these people don't deserve punishments" they tell the victims that even through it all, they aren't the ones who actually are cared for..

That's because many of them imagine themselves saying or doing some "stupid" (racist) shit in the future like the perpetrators or remember themselves doing something similar in the past and getting away with it. Thus, the idea of them having to face potential consequences for those actions frightens them. "If we punish this person for this dumb act, then that means I could get fired for telling that one racist joke I occasionally tell."

Last edited:

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
What's important to remember is that white kids can count on a defense brigade of people arguing that suspension or "learning their lesson" is enough, whereas black kids don't have the same benefit: it's built into the system and it's built into society. That's quite literally privilege.

Is the sign and the proposal the worst thing ever? No, obviously: the kid didn't attack someone, for instance. But it shamelessly trades on that privilege and shits on less powerful people at his school, and saying that it's equivalent to a garden-variety discipline issue like a fistfight over unrelated matters is choosing willful blindness.

Yet another reminder at that school how black kids aren't shit probably hurts more than an actual punch, especially because the kid felt empowered to do it — because he knew the short-term consequences would be minor at best.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Sigh

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

even then I wasn't racist my man

I don't believe in inequality

Supporting the Republican Party IS racist. Even if you didn't realize it, you were supporting racism/were being racist. Now I'm 35, and I went from voting republican in my early 20's to absolutely hating the party...don't wait until your late 20's+ to really understand this, figure it out now..and help out.

Waddle Dee

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
California
What a vile thing to say. Kid should be kicked out and that school as a whole should be looked into, considering their "response" to the whole scenario.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017

On topic: fuck them. As a teenager, I knew better than to think this kind of shit was acceptable. Anyone caping for these morons can fuck right off. Handwaving this behavior with "kids will be kids" rhetoric is the same as normalizing it. This is exactly how people grow into alt-right, neo-Nazi fuckheads.

oh. okay, thanks. noted.

Feb 18, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Downplaying racism, long history of infractions, including trolling.
I don't think you did, expand on the concept of "redneck Republican." What exactly do you mean by that? How exactly were you once a "redneck Republican?" What did that entail?

That's because many of them imagine themselves saying or doing some "stupid" (racist) like the perpetrators or remember them doing something similar in the past and getting away with it. Thus, the idea of them having to face potential consequences for those actions frightens them. "If we punish this person for this dumb act, then that means I could get fired for telling that one racist joke I occasionally tell."

I was mostly joking about the redneck part but I used to be on the red pill lmao

after we got trump elected though I jumped ship

BurntFoot

Banned
Apr 10, 2018
That's because many of them imagine themselves saying or doing some "stupid" (racist) like the perpetrators or remember them doing something similar in the past and getting away with it. Thus, the idea of them having to face potential consequences for those actions frightens them. "If we punish this person for this dumb act, then that means I could get fired for telling that one racist joke I occasionally tell.
Gold.

TickleMeElbow

Oct 31, 2017
It says the dude's 18.

Does anyone know what happens if you get expelled so close to graduation? Do colleges rescind their offers?

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Oof! It's very rare that I react in such a way to something but seeing that picture just made me so infuriated to see in this day and age. I'm not saying that it surprised me because racism still very much exists, I just didn't expect it from someone so young and clearly oblivious to what they were doing...

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If he really doesnt think its racist then I dont even understand the intent of this? Like was there a girl called Cotton who was a rival for his affections and he is trying to make a joke?

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. "Black people were slaves. Do you want to dance?" has got to be the most fucked up thing I've heard a teen say this month.

What is causing this? Is it just a desire to be edgy and against what adults consider common sense, or are teens more willing to be publically racist these days? No one ever thought of broadcasting shit like this when I was in high school.