Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
He'll fit right in at bungie with those hands

x1LcXHj_d.jpg

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
Peak reset era right here with the cam newton thread and this.

The tone of discussion is hilariously different.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't believe this shit when I saw it yesterday. His hair is iconic.

RIP to this glorious mane

joe-keery-haircut-today-square-190913_03c2f1f4caeff8535d0fb0af459b32f4.fit-760w.jpg

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I now realize he has a chubby face.

I guess lots of hair has a slimming effect on your face!

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
This is a thread I would expect on the other forum.

Steve's hair is a defining physical trait of his character. To the point he literally describes how he gets his look to Dustin in Season 2.

Which Dustin then tries to copy.

giphy.gif

This was meant to be a fun, lighthearted thread about the actor drastically changing his hairstyle. There was zero malicious intent behind it.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Steve's hair is a defining physical trait of his character. To the point he literally describes how he gets his look to Dustin in Season 2.

Which Dustin then tries to copy.

giphy.gif

This was meant to be a fun, lighthearted thread about the actor drastically changing his hairstyle. There was zero malicious intent behind it.

I don't doubt the intent, but look at the posts. They are making fun of the actor, not the character.

Jiggy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wherever
I doubt he'd get a drastic appearance change right before they start shooting a new season unless this was for the show. The Duffer Bros did this.

Deleted member 33082

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Is Stranger Things just the progressive humiliation of Steve Harrington?

At the start of the series he was a cool kid, with nice hair and could get all the ladies.
First they took away his coolness and made him hang around with nerdy children.
Then they took away his charm to the opposite sex and made him fall in love with a lesbian.
Now they're taking away his hair.
What's next?

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
That is a pretty terrible hair/facial hair situation going on there. Hope he's sick or something because.. yeah

Lorcain

Oct 27, 2017
It's the story of Samson all over again. Steve (Joe) once wielded the power of the gods. Perhaps it was just too much, he needed to return back to being mortal like the rest of us with f'd up hair.

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018
He's over there, with a mane like a lion, deciding to cutting his hair in the dark, with a bowl and a pair of Crayola scissors.

I'm over here, sporting the Homer, deciding if it's about time to walk outside and let the wind blow what's left into the sunset.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunate haircut but I'm sure he can grow his classic mane back no problem.

Wonder if this means anything for his Stranger Things role.