Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
hyrule-warriors-age-of-calamity-09.jpg

606666-ZeldaNewCharacter.jpg

This figure wasn't in Breath of the Wild and we don't really know who this person is.

Current speculation that it could be Yuga who was in in ALBW

Yuga.png

Less popular speculation that it could be Vaati who hasn't been shown since Four Swords Adventure.

latest

However, I think it is the Fortune Teller that was said to have predicted Calamity Ganon coming back before the events happened.

This is what it says in a book found in Hyrule Castle in BOTW.

About 100 years before the events of Breath of the Wild, a Hylian Fortune-Teller predicted the resurrection of Calamity Ganon. The Fortune-Teller mentioned also that the power to oppose Calamity Ganon lay dormant beneath the ground. In response, King Rhoam ordered the excavation of large areas of land. Thus, the Divine Beasts and the Guardians were discovered.

This is getting me more excited for Age of Calamity and BOTW2 because if we don't kill this being in the game, this could be a character brought back for BOTW2.

What do you think?

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure the other thread is already pretty much entirely devoted to discussion about this lol, but I think it's the fortune teller. And if it's Yuga or Vaati (it probably isn't), it won't be the same ones we've met before

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
Could be Twinrova (or one of their two components), since this character has a Gerudo symbol

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
It's more than likely an OC like Lana in HW1.

Personally I'd be intrigued if it winds up being a major character in BotW2, but that's the least likely scenario.