Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
www.gamesindustry.biz

The Last of Us Part 2 leaked online

Original story, April 27, 2020: A major leak has spread spoilers for The Last of Us Part 2 far and wide across the inte…

Sony has confirmed to GamesIndustry.biz that it has identified the primary individuals responsible for the leaks earlier this weeks, saying they were not affiliated with Sony Interactive Entertainment or Naughty Dog, as was rumored.

The publisher declined to comment further, saying that the information was currently subject to an ongoing investigation.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Shocked, I tell you. The Internet was lying? It can't be.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017

Update May 1, 2020: Sony has confirmed to GamesIndustry.biz that it has identified the primary individuals responsible for the leaks earlier this weeks, saying they were not affiliated with Sony Interactive Entertainment or Naughty Dog, as was rumored.

The publisher declined to comment further, saying that the information was currently subject to an ongoing investigation.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Reddit circlejerk making shit up? No way!

Anyway, fuck those individuals.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
76BDA23148B9993D8BD61E6FD802D6C6BB952A68

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
As expected yeah. Doubt that we'll ever know more than that, and it's fine this way.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Soninjas are as quick as Nintendo ninjas but they are trying their best. Those leakers will never work in the industry again regardless of their motivation.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully they get punished severely. I hate leakers like these spoiling a game. Thankfully I haven't been spoiled. It must be extremely frustrating for developers to find out that the game they worked so hard on gets spoiled for many of their fans a few months before launch.

learning

Jan 4, 2019
wouldn't these people still have relation to the project

or did they get hacked

does anyone know anything

i bet not i guess

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Personally, I want their identity to be revealed like Nintendo did with the Sword/Shield leaker.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What are the chances these people will be blacklisted from the Industry?

100%, I would think.

You don't get to leak one of the biggest names in the industries biggest project in quite a while without serious consequences.

To be honest though, the blacklisting is probably going to be the least of their worries, this is going to come with serious financial consequences.