Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Source:
www.gamesthatwerent.com

Dino Crisis - Games That Weren't

2000 Fluid Studios Platform: Nintendo Game Boy Color The PlayStation Dino Crisis is a well known title by Capcom, and was designed by the very same team

There's more at the link, with some being higher quality than we had before while other are outright new (Some of the shared stills were originally just magazine scans).
If you forgot that a Dino Crisis GBC port was in the works, there's more information about it on Unseen64. Though the jist is that both DC and RE were planned but scrapped after internal discussion at Capcom.
www.unseen64.net

Dino Crisis [GameBoy Color - Cancelled] - Unseen64

Preserving Details, Screenshots, Videos & more Lost Media for Dino Crisis [GameBoy Color - Cancelled] Help us to remember cancelled video games!

Kindekuma

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A gameboy....Dino Crisis? I didn't even think that would ever be a thing.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
YES! Amazing. That first screen has total SNES Jurassic Park vibes

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Capcom had so many failed attempts with overly ambitious GB ports of their 90s properties that this isn't too surprising. More surprising that it took this long for these to come to light!

Just imagine what a Dino Crisis port on GBA could've looked like based on the RE2 port attempt!

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This could have been the SNES Jurassic Park sequel that I always wanted as a kid.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
At this rate, I would not be surprised a GBA or DS Devil May Cry was thought of.
DS DMC was on a list early on, back when Nintendo used to release lists to show pledged support before a console launched. It was called Chibiru May Cry (like Debiru May Cry, you see, but chibi).

The common thought it was that it was turned into Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble, but no one outside Capcom knows for sure.