Oct 25, 2017
But for all the wrong reasons...
EDIT: apparently this lady was drunk causing a scene and was kicked out.

Last edited:

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Bath salts Karen is the evolution I never expected.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe I missed the full context but not going to lie I don't feel good laughing at this. This seems legit mentally ill and not a person having a tantrum.

NPVinny

Dec 13, 2017
Not that it should surprise anyone, but I'm pretty sure I hear her/see her lips say the n-word around the 30 second mark.

Coolverine

May 7, 2018
man. imagine if COVID symptoms actually evolved to behavior like this. we would really be fucked.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
There has to be some kind of impaired self-awareness going on, right? How are you there licking a glass door and not having some little voice in the back of your head saying "man, I am seriously fucked up."

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I dont understand. She seems ill. What is the video trying to convey? Someone needs to come pick her up.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This seems really clearly to be a mental health episode and not the normal drunk / awful people that get called out. Not really cool to laugh at...

Lord Error

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing they threw her out because of something racist she did, and then she was trying to barge in. Not sure why else they wouldn't let her in the first time? Thinking this was the chain of events was the only way I could find the video amusing also.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
There has to be some kind of impaired self-awareness going on, right? How are you there licking a glass door and not having some little voice in the back of your head saying "man, I am seriously fucked up."

The woman appears seriously mentally ill. This stuff actually does happen. I know people don't like the whole mental health issue for racism excuses because it's often a cop out, but extreme mental illness does actually exist and you'll see stuff like this. Given the circumstances I feel pretty uncomfortable with the reaction, but I guess I don't know what lead up to this.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I dont understand. She seems ill. What is the video trying to convey? Someone needs to come pick her up.
The cops did at the end of the full video.. and of course were very gentle with her...I wonder why that was...

I'm really glad she didn't call the cops on the man filming it. I know that would have ended horribly.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Maybe I'm missing context, but this just seems sad and distasteful. I know "mental illness" is often used as a deflection to excuse racism and shit, but come on. This person seems genuinely not okay

Oct 25, 2017
Ok.

What's the actual context of this video?

If this is the outburst of some racist Karen fine, laugh away.

But if this is someone with legitimate mental issues, fuck these dudes for laughing.

That Guy

Nov 13, 2017
This was posted on Reddit, apparently she was kicked out because she got too drunk and was causing a scene.

Quade

Mar 8, 2019
Yeah this isn't funny, that woman is severely mentally ill and needs help asap.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
So according to reddit and the twitter thread this was at a bar in Houma, LA. The lady was kicked out for being too drunk and then proceeded to throw this tantrum outside before police eventually arrived and arrested her.

Last edited:

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Probably jumping the gun but that didn't seem like mental illness. More like rage and being out of control, or being on drugs, or both.

Yeah as people have said, she was too drunk, caused a scene, and got kicked out.

EDIT: Took out 'That wasn't the look of someone who is mentally ill.'. Was not attempting to say that this even exists, was trying to say she looks drunk.

Last edited: