Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And yet we've heard nothing about it since? I'm more than likely skipping the game awards this year... not because of the awards.. (I mean, who really cares about that?) but last year, the reveals were pretty lackluster and I really don't expect much this year.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't this game Fast and Furous Cross Roads?, game is horrible btw.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
And yet we've heard nothing about it since? I'm more than likely skipping the game awards this year... not because of the awards.. (I mean, who really cares about that?) but last year, the reveals were pretty lackluster and I really don't expect much this year.
We got Bravely Defaul 2 at least and a new Baldurs gate DA

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
Other than the Fast and Furious reveal, I thought the show nailed it. We had the Series X + Hellblade 2 reveal, the reannouncement of Wolf Among Us 2, and some other solid reveals.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

The game came out.

The best thing about it was the Easy Allies review, which needs to be watched until the very end.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
69.jpg

SonovaBeach

Dec 14, 2017
The game is TONS of fun if you like campy little action games. Very reminiscent of arcade action racing games like Pursuit Force or Split Second.

It's way too expensive though, should have been like 20€ max.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
They tried to have a Keanu moment, and I'm honestly happy it fell flat. I don't want inject-a-celeb to be the thing these developers try to make happen with each presentation.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I still can't believe they ended on that. It makes me think something else was in place but got pulled.

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
Everything about this was the best. Not sure why people are down on The Game Awards when we get shit like this.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
The only thing i remember is how they ruined the No More Heroes 3 debut trailer by cutting 4 minutes from it

Mar 2, 2019
I still can't believe they ended on that. It makes me think something else was in place but got pulled.
There was supposed to be a Half-Life Alyx demo during last year's TGA. Valve pulled it super last minute (like the morning of, or the day before, IIRC). The prevailing theory I think is that Alyx was supposed to close to show, but it was pulled and there wasn't time to re-organize the show to move a bigger reveal to the end.

Kunjiru

Apr 14, 2020
I gotta say that it was extremely bizarre to see VIN DIESEL giving award to Miyazaki and Kitao from FromSoftware 😂

FullWalter

Mar 13, 2018
I sat in something like the second or third row of the Game Awards last year and I swear Vin Diesel looked me straight in the eye for a second. Not in a familiar way or anything, anyone on stage just has to look somewhere while they are addressing the crowd and for a second he looked right at me and it was possibly the weirdest 2 seconds of my life.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018

You're skipping TGA in a launch year, expecting not much?

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
I guess he was at least a little embarrased when this game released and the reviews dropped. After all this reveal was a typical buisiness decision that when thinking about it for 5 sec made a lot of sense but everybody should have known it's not a good idea
I'm saying like, he should've saw the model of Toretto and noped the fuck out of showing it
He follows people's reactions and I think knows now not to do something like that again.
Should've realized that beforehand 🤣
Could have been a last resort when Half Life Alyx was pulled last minute.
Literally anything else shown that night would've been better off to close it out.

zaxil456

Aug 4, 2020
I thought the reveals were good but they should've ended with Hellblade 2 (or put it near the end). That trailer was on another level compared to the other announcements. Didn't help that they put it towards the beginning of the show.

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why would anyone want to skip watching Elden Ring gameplay reveal with a release date of April 2021?