( Who is your favorite Hero in a Half Shell? )

• LEO💙

Votes: 426 22.0%
  • RAPH❤️

Votes: 427 22.0%
  • MIKE💛

Votes: 358 18.5%
  • DON💜

Votes: 726 37.5%

• Total voters

halcali

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Hong Kong SAR
4opc.gif

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Not even close its Donatello. His staff is the best weapon in the game cause of its reach.

Only children pick Raph.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Everyone picks Don under the impression he is the most underrated, but when he is everyone's favorite because of this reason, he is actually overrated. So Leo is the best one.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Notice Leo is the second favorite though for the same reason I stated regarding Don. A certain sub-section of fans chose Leo because they realize everyone chooses Don because he is the most underrated but in reality he is overrated as a result. So they go for the next most underrated turtle which is Leo. However this makes Leo the next most overrated one behind Don.

Notice how the turtles that have gotten the most attention throughout their history (Mike and Raph) are the least favorites. No one wants to choose what the franchise sells as the most popular, so in order to counter this, they gravitate towards the other turtles. However, in reality, they gravitate towards the most overrated turtles, Leo and Don.

Basically, choosing Don is cliche. Smart people choose Leo as a result, but he is ultimately not any better. This makes Mike and Raph the correct choice, however, the franchise wants you to love Raph the most because come on, they always sell him as the main turtle despite Leo being the supposed lead. So ultimately, Mike is the best choice.

So like Leo the most, though.

Apr 19, 2018
Leo for the original arcade and NES port (and in life), Don for both arcade and SNES Turtles in Time.

Last edited:

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Don players are the Princess Peach players of TMNT

They would later grow up and be the folks asking for an easy mode in Dark Souls

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
Raph is the strongest and the coolest.

Leo is the only one that can actually challenge Raph, and actually beat him when Raph gets too carried away.

Mike and Don are good but they're second fiddle.

I love them all.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I flip between raph and Leo. Feeling raph today

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
Like Cyclops is for my fave X-Men, it's the vastly under appreciated leader.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
8bit and 16 bit games: Don
80s toon: Raph
1991 movie: also Raph
Nick 2012 toon: Leo
Platinum Dunes CGI movies: Mikey
other versions: no particularly strong preference