Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Nope. i havent watched the previews, the launch trailer and wont watch this. Also my video blocker addon for chrome is already up and running, hiding all sekiro content. Thank god for that

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We're so close. There's no way I'm watching this and if you're already sold on the game, you shouldn't either.

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready. The break from souls games I needed. A fresh new IP developed by From Software!

OP
OP
Masagiwa

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
We're so close. There's no way I'm watching this and if you're already sold on the game, you shouldn't either.

I didn't watch the launch trailer. "Gameplay Overview" sounds more like a tutorial-like demonstration video. I might be completely wrong and it ends up being a boss reel but I highly doubt that.

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
I don't think we'll see anything that we haven't seen in the previews. So,personally I won't be watching it. It's 4 days for release,so I can wait

Deleted member 3017

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't watch the launch trailer. "Gameplay Overview" sounds more like a tutorial like demonstration video. I might be completely wrong and it ends up being a boss reel but I highly doubt that.

I'm assuming it's like one of those Rockstar overview trailers. It's probably going to show a lot of stuff, though FROM is pretty good at keeping lots of things close to the chest.

kaishek

Oct 30, 2017
Texas
So hyped my brain cant even process it properly. Never been there day 1 for a big From release, I'm a late bloomer on Souls/BB.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I let myself indulge in some of the preview content a couple weeks back, but the game is already purchased & installed so I won't be watching this.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm already sold and have the game pre-ordered. I'm on a media blackout until the thing releases, I don't need to watch/know any more than I currently do to solidify the purchase.

striderno9

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
New York, NY
I definitely want this game but I'm not really in the mode for this style of game at the moment. I'll wait until it hits me.

That is, unless the hype hits me this week and I feel the MOFO.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
I thought I was done with the previews, but I guess I could watch just one more video...

OP
OP
Masagiwa

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
I wonder if they are going to show the opening & tutorial since the previews weren't allowed to record that. They can easily dive into some of the mechanics there.

leon9506

Aug 31, 2018
I wonder what kind of trailer will this be, little weird for sekiro to have a gameplay overview

Radokat

Oct 30, 2017
Excited that we'll have the game in our hands soon.
I will hold on watching the gameplay though and wait until I know how much spoilers there are.

Had to close the trailer a few seconds in because of that.

If they only show the tutorial it would be fine.

Deleted member 3017

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Already watched every trailer lol, I don't think we will get spoiled more than that in an official video. What I'm more concerned about is that some stores already broke street days.

Between trailers and raw gameplay videos, I think I've seen a total of around five minutes of footage. It's been rough lol

Innuendo84

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've watched couple of videos now and just now I noticed when you fight next to a wall your blade does not bounce back. Is this true? If yes this is the biggest game changer!

JudgmentJay

Nov 14, 2017
Texas
I've seen enough to know the game's going to be a 10/10... with only a few days to go I don't want to risk seeing anything new.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Tfw you have a masterpiece that is less than a week away from being in your grasp.

b16.jpg

DeeDubs

Oct 28, 2017
Been on a gaming hiatus since around last summer. Feels like this just got announced because of it. Much better than my usual counting the days until a souls release. Just got a 14 day gamepass trial too, so Ashen will tied me over until Friday.