Nm6k2001

Oct 28, 2023
California
We will be playing as the prince Jerian who disappearance help kickstart the revolt in the first game since it allowed the traditionalists to take back power. Also looks like the lives system will be replace by a sanity system since the higher ups in the Empire only get one life

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
store.steampowered.com

The Life and Suffering of Prince Jerian on Steam

This is a narrative role-playing game telling the story of a crown prince of the Blessed Arknian Empire. You possess great power, but are also burdened by duty. Can you change the world and stay true to yourself? Every decision comes with a cost.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nm6k2001

Nm6k2001

Oct 28, 2023
California
Hmm maybe I should have pick a different thread name😄. I was worried about making it too long so I tried to keep it short and it's backfiring

Last edited:

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
I legit thought this was about Second Life and that game The Suffering.

I'm tired.

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
Was trying to figure out if it was a double decker thread for "Second Life" and "Suffering", or if there was a game called "Second Life and Suffering".

Odinsmana

Mar 13, 2019
This is awesome news. The first game was a really great interactive story. I highly recommend any people into that sort of thing to check it out.

I am really looking forward to this.