Sr Kitsune

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Baja California, Mexico

5-4

Chief Justice Roberts was joined in the majority by liberal Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor.
Conservative Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh filed opinions that concurred with parts of the majority and with parts of the dissent.

Last edited:

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
So hilarious how Trump's Supreme Court judge appointments are backfiring. Turns out most judges actually value the Constitution and not just "owning the libs"!

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Supreme Court has made pleasantly surprising decisions lately. This is awesome news!

Oct 27, 2017
So much for that leverage Trump and Miller thought they would have to force through more draconian laws against immigrants

Oct 25, 2017
spongebobmeme.jpg

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
I would very much like this to be the start of a redemption story for 2020, but even if that doesn't happen, I'm absolutely happy for this win.

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget the goal, RBG needs a liberal replacement. I feel like we're playing roulette with these rulings. Lucky for now but Nov election is so critically important. No one get complacent.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
So, I think a lot of this SCOTUS trying to assert its independence and not seem like a Trump stooge as they've been seen previously when they upheld his Muslim travel bans.

Couldn't have happened to a better person, though. Trump thinks and acts like a dictator.