Can we nominate people to send there?

I nominate this guy and his wife:

GettyImages_836311244.0.jpg

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
succession-season-4-kendall-living-plus.jpg

"With exclusive access to all Fox News/RT content and International IP. Hyper-local news. Innovation. Tech synergy. Live forever."

Mobius 1

Oct 27, 2017
North Point, Osean Federation
Russia does have a lot of land, don't they? Enough to create a fake Texas, Florida or Gilead or whatever the fuck these secessionist idiots feel like calling it. Build some gun shops and not-Walmarts and mega churches and other haunts they like and meet and let them all live there. Like a reservation of stupid.

Mugsy

Oct 27, 2017
Russia does have a lot of land, don't they? Enough to create a fake Texas, Florida or Gilead or whatever the fuck these secessionist idiots feel like calling it. Build some gun shops and not-Walmarts and mega churches and other haunts they like and meet and let them all live there. Like a reservation of stupid.
Imagine a town filled with only the worst people. It would be terrible. I dont think they would even like it without anyone to argue with.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
to be real this is amusing and all but even if it was MAGA wonderland like ... 20 whackos would actually move there. and like thousands would just post on social media about how they're moving there

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
If only. No one will go. It'll be like a dozen idiots, and a rotating dozen reporters flying in to get their oh-so-newsworthy opinions on living there, and of course American politics in general.

MJPIA

Oct 25, 2017
He said the Moscow region administration has greenlit the construction of the expat village and that it will be financed by the relocating families.
Well if the construction companies are anywhere near as good as their military industrial complex at building quality equipment with the funds provided that village will certainly stand the test of time and last generations.

Reminds me of those old jokes about how conservatives share much in common with the country of Somali and they would enjoy immigrating, just except not as a joke.

But like they do know Russia gun laws right?
Like unless they are carving out exemptions I do believe it's fairly easy to get a license but initially it's only for shotguns or pneumatic weapons, five years after that without any flags you are allowed to buy rifles.
That doesn't seem like it'd mesh with anyone crazy enough to contemplate this idea.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Once they're mobilized to fight in Putin's war, I don't think they'll be doing much voting.

I had a bit of a horrific "Aha" moment after being reminded of this thread again

...What's the uh, "security" look like concerning overseas Vote-by-Mail? Y'know, against Voter Fraud?

What stops, say, in theory - Russia having this cake and eating it too?

That is to say, ship these warm bodies off to the meat-grinder, while On Paper they're living out their dream-life in this village or whatever, and are basically a bunch of Pocket Ballots for Russia to cast for whatever Compromised stooge is up for an election in the US?

But like they do know Russia gun laws right?
Like unless they are carving out exemptions I do believe it's fairly easy to get a license but initially it's only for shotguns or pneumatic weapons, five years after that without any flags you are allowed to buy rifles.
That doesn't seem like it'd mesh with anyone crazy enough to contemplate this idea.

I think you're giving Russian Legalism too much credit. It's not a Rule of Law country, laws exist to be Selectively Enforced against those The State dislikes, not maintain actual Law and Order. Their "Exemption" would be in the form of being guests of The State.

Yankee Ruin X

Oct 31, 2017
So this is how Russia hopes to get access to better weaponry, bring over the MAGA chuds with all their own guns and then send them to the front.

Naphu

Apr 6, 2018
Russia attempts to lure North American hostages to be used in the coming years. Hilarious.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
This is not the first time it happened. In the 1930s they did the same exact things and apparently thousands immigrated. But it did not end well and a lot of them lost their lives in the Stalin purges. They were worked to death in concentration camps.