Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
sub-buzz-9732-1622047332-10.jpg

The Drag Race train continues as we enter the sixth season of All Stars. Will we ever have a week off from this show in 2021? I very much doubt it.

Here to provide you entertainment over the next 11(?) weeks are

273902d0-be9e-11eb-83be-5db131e5bf77_800_420.jpeg

• A'Keria C. Davenport
  • Jiggly Caliente
  • Jan Sport
  • Ra'Jah O'Hara
  • Ginger Minj
  • Yara Sofia
  • Silky Nutmeg Ganache
  • Pandora Boxx
  • Scarlet Envy
  • Serena Cha Cha
  • Kylie Sonique Love
  • Trinity K. Bonet
  • Eureka O'Hara
Here's a trailer

Episodes will shown in America on Paramount +, Netflix in the UK, Crave in Canada, and I assume on WoW presents for the rest of the world.

Starting this Thursday the 24th.

Last edited:

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
Excited to see Ra'Jah on my screen again <3

She wasn't given a fair shake by the fans last time and that's putting it mildly, so I hope it's better this time around.

Knowing that she makes top 4 makes me so incredibly happy!

Also excited for a season of Drag Race that doesn't have a sexual predator OR someone who has done fucking BLACKFACE in the cast! A revelation!

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
Does this mean those rumors about Silky turned out to be untrue? Also Jesus Christ who did blackface???
Scarlet Adams on Down Under. It was addressed (and grossly brushed under the rug) on the show.

I'm not sure what Silky rumors you're referring to! Edit: ah, about her sexually assaulting someone. As the poster under me said, nothing really came of it. Could still be true though, but I hope it isn't.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad they're doing the assassins still. That was a nice add.

I got a softspot for Jiggly so hope she gets far.

SpaceBridge

Oct 31, 2017
sub-buzz-9732-1622047332-10.jpg

The Drag Race train continues as we enter the sixth season of All Stars. Will we ever have a week off from this show in 2021? I very much doubt it.

Here to provide you entertainment over the next 11(?) weeks are

273902d0-be9e-11eb-83be-5db131e5bf77_800_420.jpeg

• A'Keria C. Davenport
  • Jiggly Caliente
  • Jan Sport
  • Ra'Jah O'Hara
  • Ginger Minj
  • Yara Sofia
  • Silky Nutmeg Ganache
  • Pandora Boxx
  • Scarlet Envy
  • Serena Cha Cha
  • Kylie Sonique Love
  • Trinity K. Bonet
  • Eureka O'Hara
Here's a trailer

Episodes will shown in America on Paramount +, Netflix in the UK, and I assume on WoW presents for the rest of the world? Starting this Thursday the 24th.

For Canadians, AS6 is confirmed to air on June 24 on Crave. Just an FYI.

Sousourocket

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the info on both Silky and Scarlet yall. Haven't yet seen Down Under so I guess I'll have that waiting for me later 😬 re: Silky I'm gonna fucking hope that if the show has brought her back they found it to be definitively unsubstantiated since they seemed to take it seriously with Sherry Pie at least.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Glad they're doing the assassins still. That was a nice add.

I got a softspot for Jiggly so hope she gets far.
Yeah I think the assassin twist has more potential this time since there are just more queens to play the game. I still think it sucks that one half of the lipsyncers has no stake in the game and therefore no motivation to bring their A-game.

latex

Jul 5, 2018
So is this gonna go on vh1 the day after or is it legit Paramount+ only? If the latter, that fucking sucks for viewing parties and I'm not paying for another subscription service so I won't be able to watch until the end :(

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
I'd been burned out on Drag Race, but damn, that cast! You got me back in, Ru. Definitely a lot of old fan favorites I'd been hoping would return -- I'd been wanting Trinity K. Bonet back for the lipsync potential alone, she's so good.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So is this gonna go on vh1 the day after or is it legit Paramount+ only? If the latter, that fucking sucks for viewing parties and I'm not paying for another subscription service so I won't be able to watch until the end :(
No sign of it on VH1 or Logo's schedules through Sunday. Your best best is WOW+ (if you already have it) and a VPN.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
At first I wasn't that enthused about this cast, but after the meet the queens was so fun, I'm interested again. I totally forgot it was starting basically immediately like this.

OP
OP
Jonnykong

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Excited to see Ra'Jah on my screen again <3

She wasn't given a fair shake by the fans last time and that's putting it mildly, so I hope it's better this time around.

Knowing that she makes top 4 makes me so incredibly happy!

Also excited for a season of Drag Race that doesn't have a sexual predator OR someone who has done fucking BLACKFACE in the cast! A revelation!

I find it amazing that so many years later, the entire season of every Drag Race always gets leaked before it airs. How have they not found a way to stop this yet, or does Ru simply not care?

I'd like to think it's one rogue member of staff who has been there since the beginning (Michelle)

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
And as we know with All Stars, the even seasons are consistently the good ones!

I still enjoyed the first one though, don't @ me

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Rooting for Kylie Sonique, Jiggly, A'Keria, Jan, and Trinity. Although I will say that looking at both promo and entrance looks, Silky looks the best.

OP
OP
Jonnykong

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I can't tell if those tweets are a joke or...they actually want you to make the time and effort to mute so many words?!

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Hyped. Curious to see who ends up Top 4, it doesn't seems too obvious this time around.
Also, #TeamGingerMinj

I can't tell if those tweets are a joke or...they actually want you to make the time and effort to mute so many words?!

Pretty sure it's juste a fun way to give some clues about what's coming for the first 2 episodes.

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
The lack of an obvious frontrunner and the fact that cast is guaranteed to get messy should make this a really fun season. I could really see pretty much any combination of queens making the top 4

except Serena

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
A release time so weird the official account has to literally post a list of terms for you to mute on Twitter.

Paramount, this is homophobic.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I'm pretty excited for this. I'm rooting for Kylie, but there's a lot of queens on this season that I like.

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight is the night! So excited!

I'm confused about #14thQueen

Ru has decided that it's time to enter herself in the competition and join the Drag Race Hall of Fame

(my real guess: another Gaga-esque gag for a quick bit where a guest star pretends to be a competitor)

Boppa

Apr 4, 2020
Oh this starts in 3.5 hours in Australia.

Hoping that Ginger, Trinity and Kylie do really well.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Both episodes are up on WOW+ now too, if it's there in your country.

This is going to be tough to resist during work.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I didn't know they were releasing ep 1 and 2 on the same day. That's basically my evening sorted, along with some grinding on Final Fantasy.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, hate that the queen eliminated on episode 2 was chosen.

I'm not feeling Yara at all, so far. Nor Trinity.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
First episode was uploaded on youtube, not sure how long it's going to last though.
Says for a limited time! Enjoy!