Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's according to GamesBeat journalist Jeff Grubb, who commented in a video stream on Friday that an unannounced EA title he previously discussed would be shown publicly for the first time at the July 22 event.
Grubb previously stated that EA's Motive studio was working on "an established IP" revival. "I think you'll be happy," he said. On tuesday, he teased: "we're going to see it… if we're not dead first".

Dead Space coming back?

www.videogameschronicle.com

EA will reportedly announce ‘an established IP’ revival next month | VGC

Motive studio is said to be planning an EA Play Live announcement that will ‘make fans happy’…

Make me whole again if old.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
220px-Boomblox_box.jpg

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
I hope they continue the story of 3 and explore the cosmic horror stuff. They hinted at a much bigger threat than the Necromorphs/Brethren Moons.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
If if ain't Dead Space or Mirror's Edge, I'll be disappointed.

Between the two, I'd prefer Dead Space since we already got a great ME game in the form of Catalyst. Still need to know what happens after Dead Space 3. Though I guess this would probably be a reboot... Ugh.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dead Space 4 would be pretty cool, but I'd really really love a new Spore game. Just imagine what they could pull off with the technology we have now compared to 2008.

Fudus

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 18, 2020
Future Cop lets go!
The pseudo moba mode was ahead of its time.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I really hope it turns out to be either a new sex or dead space.

Edit: Damn phone, I meant SSX...

AshenOne

Banned
Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
"Dead Space or GTFO"

This is me.

I expect a remaster of all 3 games at best though. Nothing more than that. It'll be to test the waters.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I would kill for a new Burnout in the gameplay style of Burnout 3. But the whole "if we're dead" thing points to Dead Space, yeah.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Hope "dead first" doesn't mean a remake of Dead Space

Personally I want Burnout. Im immensely jealous of Horizon on Xbox and need my open world racer

wagesoffear98

Dec 8, 2019
If this is true (which I'm praying it is), I just hope EA learns their lesson from Jedi: Fallen Order and keeps it single-player/narrative focused with a greater emphasis on horror. After what they did with 3, I can't fully believe that EA isn't gonna try and screw this up somehow.