Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
51kv7HWTcWS.jpg

lypcbigprocapsulevendor_600x.jpeg

348s.jpg

Price-Chopper-Entry-Sugar-Love-Toy-Shoppe-Claw-Machine-Main1.jpg

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
i regret zero of the undoubtedly gross mike and ikes i have consumed

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
my walmart still has the crane game. and it's a fresh walmart. only a few years old

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
50 cents for sticky hands

mom

MOM

FIFTY
CENTS
FOR
HANDS

61Ja1w1ZrOL.jpg

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wish the candy machines were still there at least. Perhaps because of nostalgia, but I enjoyed seeing them. Sadly, they're rare nowadays.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
These are how I learned to love banana Runts.

Though I realize now those dispensers were probably rarely ever cleaned properly.

The Quentulated Mox

Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 10, 2022
i never was allowed to do those candy dispenser things so in my mind i'm sure they taste of the sweetest forbidden nectar, and aren't just a half-handful of sticky, stale, offbrand candies

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
They still are, but I don't think the candy machines have been filled up in a decade

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
They still have them. One of my favorites from those machines was the little puzzle balls you got.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
wait a sec i think the old OLD breakroom in my office still has one of those candy machines

empty, but still there

and a coffee vending machine from the 80s

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
These are how I learned to love banana Runts.

Though I realize now those dispensers were probably rarely ever cleaned properly.
No shit, my Dad used to tell me "don't bareback candy" and wouldn't let me get anything from those open containers, only wrapped candy and toys. It didn't hit me until he brought it up a few years ago what that actually meant.

InfiniteKing

Oct 26, 2017
they're all unsanitary

OP probably doesn't even remember the flintstones dino egg thing that used to be in every single grocery store

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
wait a sec i think the old OLD breakroom in my office still has one of those candy machines

empty, but still there

and a coffee vending machine from the 80s
nooooo they got rid of the candy machine finally, i was gonna take a picture of it 😭

coffee machine is still there (with an out of order sign)

Lord Bandi

Apr 30, 2020
Of course I remember the things that are still at doors of stores I shop at.

Minus the pay phones.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
none of my grocery stores were ritzy enough to have crane games

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
do bowling alleys still exist or all they all Hot Spots now

My local alley just remodeled. For any other parents out there, mine participates in "Kids Bowl Free." For $35, my family gets two free games a day and we just pay for shoes. Weird plug, but it's a fun activity in the summer.

ThatRebel

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Our local grocery store took it a step further and had it's own money printed for kids. Kids would get a few HE-Buddy Bucks to use to spin a giant wheel for stickers. Collect enough sticks and you got to trade them in for cigarettes!

IMG_6554.jpg

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
whats there now, redbox if youre lucky

coinstar? in this day and age?!?

maybe a scratch off lotto machine?

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Our local grocery store took it a step further and had it's own money printed for kids. Kids would get a few HE-Buddy Bucks to use to spin a giant wheel for stickers. Collect enough sticks and you got to trade them in for cigarettes!

IMG_6554.jpg
instant winner, free black & mild

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
There is this one mexican restaurant we go to that still has these with the temporary tattoos and sticky arms, etc. and my kids always are obsessed like they are so alien to them.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
they definitely had candy and doodad machines at my grocery store a few years back but I have no idea if they still do because I just kind of tuned them out. I'm past my doodad phase

I can tell you that most of the redbox machines in my neighborhood are done for

pioneer

May 31, 2022
I still see these in grocery stores and highway rest stops. Don't see people using them tho

Bessy67

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Oh man, I loved these things. I'd get a football helmet every time we went to Kmart.

main_4-Lot-of-24-Mini-Vending-Machine-Football-Helmets-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Tobor

Died as he lived: wrong about Doritos
Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
I can still close my eyes and see the Super Mario Bros arcade machine at the Safeway.

Mom would give me a dollar and I could stretch it out until she was done shopping.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I can still close my eyes and see the Super Mario Bros arcade machine at the Safeway.

Mom would give me a dollar and I could stretch it out until she was done shopping.
our Giant Eagle used to have their own VHS rental section, and inside there was a Star Wars arcade game, but that fucker was expensive per play

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I still see these at the bowling alley, skating rink, restaurants, kids play zones etc.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
They're all over the place in east Texas or Ohio. Like a time machine. They also have pizza huts with seating.