Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
What if Thomas and Martha Wayne found Superman and not the kents?

SupermanSpeedingBullets.jpg

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Batman with actual superpowers is always pretty horrifying
latest

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey look another opportunity for me to say that Superman: TAS was better than Batman.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping this was American Alien. Although that would more accurately be Clark Kent pretending to be Bruce Wayne.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This looks weird. Well, I guess that Batman with chained Robins is what is the super weird part. But is that a Wonder Woman Batman?
They're all different Batmen from other dimensions who all got powers to form their own Justice League of evil batmen

There's an Aquaman Batwoman, a Doomsday Batman, A Joker Batman with Jokerized children acting as Robins, Cyborg Batman, Wonder Woman Batman, Flash Batman, and a Green Lantern Batman

The Batman Who Laughs is extra fucked up because he killed every hero in his universe and all those Robins say is "Crow" and he gets them to settle down by saying "Bar"

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Hey look another opportunity for me to say that Superman: TAS was better than Batman.

Superman TAS was pretty good but Batman TAS basically became the standard for the character and his rogues gallery for years to come. It gave us Harley, it redefined Mr. Freeze as a tragic character with gravitas and so on. Superman TAS was just really good.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Superman TAS was pretty good but Batman TAS basically became the standard for the character and his rogues gallery for years to come. It gave us Harley, it redefined Mr. Freeze as a tragic character with gravitas and so on. Superman TAS was just really good.

The series turning Toyman into Slappy from Goosebumps was a good idea.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
They're all different Batmen from other dimensions who all got powers to form their own Justice League of evil batmen

There's an Aquaman Batwoman, a Doomsday Batman, A Joker Batman with Jokerized children acting as Robins, Cyborg Batman, Wonder Woman Batman, Flash Batman, and a Green Lantern Batman

The Batman Who Laughs is extra fucked up because he killed every hero in his universe and all those Robins say is "Crow" and he gets them to settle down by saying "Bar"
Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation. The picture really feels like it makes a lot more sense now lol. And that is really fucked up about that Batman with Robins

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping the thread would be about this episode. So many good moments.

*Superbats fumbling around looking for the grapnel on his left side*

*Robin whispers* "Right side."

--

*Robin whispers* "Kick over the desk. Just do it!"

*Superbats kicks the desk and it launches and shatters against the wall* Penguin nearly pisses himself

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Is DC still stuck at 52 alternate Earth's/universes?That seems like a lot of random Batman variants of that's still the case.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Is DC still stuck at 52 alternate Earth's/universes?That seems like a lot of random Batman variants of that's still the case.
Still 52 but they still do out of continuity work that's not part of that

They also introduce the Dark Multiverse it's basically where all the dark futures, dark timeline and such it's where the evil batman in that pic posted come from

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I loved the Batman/Superman and Catwoman/Lois double-date where they had to wear costumes and decided to wear each other's.
IMG_1841.0.png

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
WvfnrSN.png

Happens from time to time.

(Batman: The Brave and the Bold, for the unfamiliar)

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
I remember when it first aired. I was very excited about it and just like the rest of the series it still holds up well.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
The part where Robin asks him to intimidate Penguin by kicking over the table, and Superman ends up launching it across the room... *chefs kiss*

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The part where Robin asks him to intimidate Penguin by kicking over the table, and Superman ends up launching it across the room... *chefs kiss*

yeah I am pretty sure that was the original inspiration for my favorite Justice League Action short

www.youtube.com

Justice League Action | Good Cop, Bat Cop | @dckids

Deadshot may be tough, but is he tough enough to stand against the Justice League's new interrogation routine?Watch the full series here: https://www.youtube...

Bor Gullet

Oct 27, 2017

Not to the same popularity obviously but S:TAS gave us Mercy Graves and Livewire (the latter of who I've never been a fan of, but she's fairly notable now as one Superman's rogues).

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I seem to remember another story in which Clark posed as Batman so people would see him and Bruce Wayne together, to disprove some villain that was claiming Batman was Bruce.

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Love that episode! Always bothered me that the only substantial Riddler appearance post-style change was in Superman, though. And even there he got done dirty. I didn't love his Clockwork Orange makeover, but he was still my favorite villain 😞

Bor Gullet

Oct 27, 2017
Love that episode! Always bothered me that the only substantial Riddler appearance post-style change was in Superman, though. And even there he got done dirty. I didn't love his Clockwork Orange makeover, but he was still my favorite villain 😞

I don't think he had more than like three lines of dialogue either. Waste of a great VA (John Glover) and character.