StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Did you watch/read Tron or Ready Player One and go: "I want that sweet, sweet full body metaverse suite?

Well Razer is here to solve that problem with "RAZER HYPERSENSE SUIT"! Yes, folks, Metaverse arrived (well, almost, in beta soon).

Razer Player One Suite

hypersense-suit-hero-mobile-v2.jpg

So, come on Era, who is going for this? Also, let's hope it's super easy to clean, eh? 😉

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Razers April Fool's stuff is so stupid and high quality every year. I love it.

OP
OP
StereoVSN

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Can companies please at least wait until the 1st
That's the beauty of this though. Is it real, is it fake? Even got posted before April 1st.

Personally I think it's pretty funny either way. It is of course fake unless Razer did implement over a million sensors 😅.

"With over 1,333,337 integrated haptic sensors"...

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
we need to quarantine these april fools so they can't infect anyone with their foolishness

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Can we solve locomotion in VR before we try and make shitty references to bad movies in order to make a buck?

I feel like this is razor feeling it out while having a laugh. I have no doubts that if the decided to do this, it'd be just as half assed as their covid masks.

Oh this is april fools? ugh.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
VR haptics suits/vests already are a thing that exist so this didn't register to me as either interesting or an April fool's joke lol