Oct 30, 2017
Wow, that is too bad. I hope that his family finds comfort. I literally just discovered this guy two days ago. I mainly stick to EDM but heard "Demon" and started listening.

A real shame.

OP
OP

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Tmz has video of the shooting. Doesnt appear officers were the ones involved in the initial fracas or shooting of King Von

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Such a shame, man. All these talented rappers getting caught up in this bullshit and getting killed for it.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know too much about new rappers these days.. (I'm stuck in the 90's, early 2000s)

But his name sounded familiar, and I checked my youtube search history and yup...I remember coming across this..

Edit- deleted

Last edited:

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago rappers and dying left and right and it won't stop anytime soon. The beef between these gangs is immeasurably deep.

I don't know too much about new rappers these days.. (I'm stuck in the 90's, early 2000s)

But his name sounded familiar, and I checked my youtube search history and yup...I remember coming across this..

If this is inappropriate for the thread, let me know and I'll delete it.

Please delete this nonsense. A white boy from australia or the united kingdom or something trying to say a man that has never been found guilty of murder being called a "soft spoken assassin".

I deleted it.

But I don't know who that dude is, but he ain't got no Australian or English accent. Also he was talking about the girl as the "soft spoken assassin".
its still some white boy treating documenting this as if this a national geographic doc on animals. This person wasnt even some famous drug lord or famous rapper. its disgusting
edit: lmaaaaooo look at this

unknown.png

rezn0r

Oct 25, 2017
Sick of having to look up TALENTED PEOPLE ONCE THEY ARE MURDERED to find out they made some good shit... current shit sucks, etc

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
university of Chicago did a study. essentially white suburbanites find black struggle entertaining.

I'm glad someone did a study, but we've known that for a while now.

What I didn't know about, was all that reddit shit that was brought up in that video. So yeah, when I first came across that video... it was a trip to watch. Like it's really come down to this.

Edit- just checked out that Reddit thing and WTF? It's like videogame characters for them.. they already got a tribute thread for a dude that helped him...

And on top of that, they already got a CLEAR video of the face of the killer dancing. I can't shake my head hard enough.

Last edited: