Sep 3, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
"Devastating news has hit the hip-hop world today as it was revealed that Rich Homie Quan has passed away at the age of 34. The news began breaking on Twitter due to a report from Thuggerdaily. Overall, Thuggerdaily has been reporting from the Young Thug trial, so naturally, fans saw some validity to the report. However, many were also skeptical considering Thuggerdaily is not an official source. Word began to spread online with fans expressing disbelief all while praying that Rich Homie Quan would be okay."

"Subsequently, Boosie Badazz took to Twitter where he confirmed the news. Adam22 also put out a message that confirmed that the artist had passed. Since the reports of his passing, numerous artists and fans alike have taken to Twitter where they have offered their condolences. Additionally, many are in complete shock over this news. It was just a couple of days ago that fans were reminiscing about his music and talking about what an exceptional talent he was."

Several credible sources including Jacquees and frequent collaborator T.O have confirmed that he is no more. T.O even replied to a fan account saying it was a "bad pill"

www.hotnewhiphop.com

Rich Homie Quan Dead At 34

Rich Homie Quan reportedly passed away today following what some are saying is an alleged overdose. More details soon.

hiphop-n-more.com

Rich Homie Quan Reportedly Passes Away

Rich Homie Quan has reportedly passed away at the age of 34. Several credible sources including Jacquees and frequent collaborator T.O have confirmed that he is no more. T.O even replied to a fan account saying it was a "bad pill" meaning a likely overdos

www.tmz.com

Rich Homie Quan Dead At 34

Rich Homie Quan, a platinum-selling rapper from Atlanta, is dead ... TMZ Hip Hop has confirmed.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta legend. Was just playing Mamacita on repeat this past week. Going to run Rich Gang Tha Tour this weekend in his memory. We've lost a ton of hip hop legends recently - so sad. :(

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Been listening to every Quan song I could think of since hearing about this... Damn, Quan... 😭

loco

Jan 6, 2021
Fucking drugs. I know so many people that start to experiment with that shit in their 30s and 40s. Absolutely terrible news and feel bad for the family.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
Never say right with me how the industry treated him after his split from Thug. Felt like he was done dirty.

RIP to a real young Atlanta legend. Pretty crazy that from the whole "New Atlanta" movement, you've got Young Thug locked up, Takeoff dead/Migos broken up, now Quan dead. End of a legendary era.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Never say right with me how the industry treated him after his split from Thug. Felt like he was done dirty.

RIP to a real young Atlanta legend. Pretty crazy that from the whole "New Atlanta" movement, you've got Young Thug locked up, Takeoff dead/Migos broken up, now Quan dead. End of a legendary era.
Throw Trouble and Lucci in there too

Quiet Storm

Oct 28, 2023
RIP

At first I thought this was the Quan that did a track with Nas back in the day (Just a Moment, Streets Disciple). Different Quan.