• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Well I guess that makes it easier to dri--

Cx6pLLP.png

--dammit!

But seriously this is really fucked up. Not even just the pissing in cups part, the whole thing is terrifying. Cutting off contact with friends and family reminds me of Scientology, sounds like the fucker is running some sickening hellish cult.

Drexion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has any woman come out and said this is a thing? Like how can you "force" someone to do this?
Google for "R Kelly cult" if you've got nothing better to do. The general consensus is that to outsiders it looks like something illegal is going on, however his current "girls" are of legal age and are involved by their own free will, so there's nothing wrong from a legal perspective.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've read that at one point he volunteered and made guest appearances teaching music classes in school and preyed on girls there too.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
I think the kink is merely supplemental, if it even applies here at all. It sounds like the women are peeing in cups and on the floor as a last resort because they don't have "permission" to leave the room.

ehf

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
He's a piece of shit but to me this says a lot more about society than it does R.Kelly. I mean you can get away with a lot as long as you're famous.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
This is pure abuse. Thread is far too lighthearted for me to believe people read the articles posted. This wasn't some piss kink this was having women under lockdown to the point they were forced to relieve themselves in a cup. Awful.

FreeMufasa

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Dudes at least smart enough to not pull this shit with white women. Nobody gives a shit about black women

ham bone

Alt account
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Has any woman come out and said this is a thing? Like how can you "force" someone to do this?

People like R Kelly are experts at preying upon women they can exploit, demean, and demand actionable things from them. If two people want to pee-play that's fine. Leaving a glass of pee on a piano seems like disrespect to the studio. But RK isn't doing just that. He's basically creating a sex cult and demanding these women to be and his beck. He is finding young women and coercing them to through financial subservience to stay with for him days at a time, give up contact with their families, and depend on him for food and shelter.

Once you have power of shelter, food, and finance it's not so much a thing about "force," as you put it.

Milk Lizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TOBYHANNA, Pa
User Banned (2 Weeks): Relitigating off-site baggage, history of trolling.
i remember last time someone in the community, kept shaming our president for allegedly getting peed on. the shamer turned out to have children as "one of his many fetishes".

kink shaming is not cool. neither is forcing someone to take part in your fetish.

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
This man snapped on the Best of Both Worlds tour and has never been normal since. JZ was done with his ass then when he refused to go on stage fearing phantom gunfire.

Oct 27, 2017
i am saying, i never trust someone kink shaming, to not be into something even weirder.

and then i am saying, that having a pee kink while grossing me out, isn't something to shame. but forcing anyone to do it, obviously is. some people in here, just goes for the kink itself however.
So anyone grossed out by piss or scat must secretly be into something worse? If not everyone, what proportion do you think is hiding some darker fetish? And this because of an infamous user on the old site?
Do you think people are kink shaming Donald trump for having a golden shower or for a foreign government having kompromat on him? For being so pathetic in his hatred for a previous president that he apparently enjoys the sight of people pissing on a bed that he and his wife once slept in?
Why are you even bringing up kink shaming when the OP makes it clear that it's a non-consensual activity damaging someone else's property?

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing wrong with a little kink.

What IS wrong is:

Doing this with underage girls.
Forcing them to do it, no matter their age.
Destroying property that's not yours.

This guy's a mess.