• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
I used to work for a NHL team, and the arena also hosts concerts. There is a couch in storage that was apparently so soaked in urine and baby oil it had to be removed from the green room, as well as the carpeting being replaced. When I first heard the story, I was sure they were just fucking with me, but everything since then leads it to be a true story.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At least clean the fucking place before you leave. You got the money for it.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
We just gonna ignore the rest of that quote?

DcewC1iVwAcRgZI

Dude is a fucking sociopath.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
People already knew what he was about for quite some time and they still want to fuck with him. Here's hoping now that we're in the #metoo era that the tides will finally turn on him.

Last edited:

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
For you. And me, to be honest.

But what do you care if people find it arousing and hurt no one and don't leave cups of it on someone else's piano?

It's piss. Being kink shamed is probably their kink. I'm just trying to improve their love life. If you make it not sound forbidden they'll have to start pooping or barfing on each other.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
God dammit R Kelly, you make rest of us perverts looks like unhygienic pedophiles. Keep your sex consensual, fetish in designated fetish zone, and muse above the legal age you peice of shit cult leader. Put him jail already...

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Is there any truth to him owning a block of Atlanta, with women in every house? I mean it sounds like a cult.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's the forced part, and the fact this is a workplace, and the damage to the studio that makes this disturbing and not kink-shaming.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
One of the handful of things I know about R. Kelly is that he's a big fan of urine and a sexual predator, so I guess it checks out.

bunbun777

Oct 29, 2017
Nw
It's not force from everything I've read more like a cult with girls who claim to want to give up their freedom but imagine what we don't know goes on.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
It's not force from everything I've read more like a cult with girls who claim to want to give up their freedom but imagine what we don't know goes on.
Considering we know R. Kelly has gone after young girls before, I would imagine a lot of grooming and coercion is going on to get these women into this cult.