• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Just get a vasectomy if you don't want to risk getting someone pregnant. Still got to worry about STDs though if you're rawdogging it.

Last edited:

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Going raw and feeling primal is unmatched.

But so is the feeling of 18 years of child support.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all do realize like......birth control is a thing, right?

Some healthcare insurances don't cover it so you have to pay out of pocket. I was dating a girl until recently who had full medical through a special program but they explicitly don't cover or offer birth control. So she would have had to find another doctor, pay out of pocket and then get the birth control as well.

It's really unfortunate what a lot of these companies can justify under religious reasons.

cnorwood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I just went raw last night
noah.png

Oct 27, 2017
I've been using pull out method for almost 20 years and it has never failed me. Too many people without self control disparaging the system. Do it properly and it's flawless.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
Have some damn willpower and you will be fine. Dudes pulling out after the first burst and shit. Cmon son. All the way in and acting like they dont know what is about to happen.

Oct 25, 2017
Just get a vasectomy if you don't want to risk getting someone pregnant. Still got to worry about STDs though if you're rawdogging it.

I've been trying to get one since I was 18 and no doctor I had will give you a referral for one and most urologists won't give you one until you're a certain age. It doesn't matter how sure you are or how emphatically you state that you don't want children. They'll all go "well you're young you might change your mind." I finally got my GP to agree to give me a referral for one at 29 but even now the urologist might not be willing to do it.

I've always just really wanted an actually available male birth control pill I'd take that shit all day.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I had a friend that swore by the pull-out method. It got funnier every time he tried to explain it.

Used to tell me he only went in 3/4ths of the way, just in case he got close.

I asked him how he knew the girl was clean and he said something about an earwax test. Everything about it was too funny.

'3y Kingdom

Oct 27, 2017
Pullout works perfectly well when combined with other forms of birth control such as fertility awareness (which has no side effects, unlike the pill). Of course, it also requires greater self-control in that specific case since safe days are more limited. Still, no need to limit oneself to condoms only (and it is very limiting once the difference is felt)

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
A $50 kennel from petsmart and a quick trip to the local firehall will save you tons of money long term.

dsk1210

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh UK
I am at the stage in life were I would just rather have a wank than use a condom.

I have been in long term relationships were we have been using birth control and only had to use a condom once or twice, using a condom just felt like wearing engineers gloves to knead dough.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bruv, it's not that bad.

Yes. It really is. To me. I've tried. Many times.

There are alternative forms of birth control. If you don't like condoms, find a partner(s) who prefer those methods and are able to access them and go with God.

I became a father at 18 because I tried to rely on pulling out. After trying to use condoms afterwards to make sure that didn't happen again, I gave up when I realized it killed sex for me. And now I just fuck with women on the pill, or whom have an IUD, and so on. Still ain't gonna be perfect (nothing is short of abstinence), but I've been able to be safe and have fun that way. And I keep myself tested so that I always know my status, and I'm pretty good about finding out my partner's as well.

Baby momma never seemed to learn though. She popped out two more after my son, and has yet another on the way. Life is wild.

Flo_Evans

Oct 25, 2017
UID life is the best life.

Pullout is like driving around with no seatbelt. You might be fine but you might not.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
User banned (3 days): inappropriate and misogynistic rhetoric
I just ask the gal if she'll have an abortion worst comes to worst? If the answer is no:
tenor.gif

Make sure to tape a recording of the exchange if she changes her mind later on. That's Exhibit A for the courts.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to add to this.

If you're a dude over 50 you can definitely still get a girl pregnant. Got a family member who is learning that the hard way right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.