Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
From salromano

There's a special section on PlayStation store for "State of Play." It features the following titles at the moment:

ASTRO BOT
The Last of Us Part I
Stellar Blade
Horizon Zero Dawn
LEGO Horizon Adventures
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
Monster Hunter Wilds
Metro Awakening
Dynasty Warriors: Origins
FANTASIAN Neo Dimension
Fear the Spotlight
Dragon Age: The Veilguard
Sonic X Shadow Generations
Alan Wake II
Hell is Us

I don't think this means all these titles are there today --- I think this page just highlights titles that have been featured in State of Plays in general. The only ones not featured before are Horizon Zero Dawn, TMNT: Shredder's Revenge, FANTASIAN Neo Dimension, Fear the Spotlight, Dragon Age: The Veilguard, and Hell is Us, so it's probably safe to expect those today.

Also worth noting that the ID@Xbox YouTube channel posted a trailer for Shredder's Revenge DLC today that it promptly removed: https://www.reddit.com/r/TMNT/comments/1fnnt4x/shredders_revenge_radical_reptiles_dlc_and/

GYQOE-QakAIILok

Last edited:

NextGen

Aug 5, 2024
All in for a new Metro game.

The Last of Us Part 1 and Alan Wake 2 coming to PlayStation Extra? Probably Premium demos.

sazz

Aug 3, 2020
London, UK
tlou p1 is the only thing on the list that doesn't really make sense, unless they're sticking it on PS+ I guess (which I would happily take)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Sony is going to break into every PS5 owner's house with a hammer and shatter their knees with it if they don't buy The Last of Us at least 3 times.

sazz

Aug 3, 2020
London, UK
Aren't all these games out already? What am I missing? PS5 Pro features on display?
games like AW2, TMNT, Astro Bot, Stellar Blade are getting DLC, I don't think the other games are out yet apart from TLOU1 and HZD (but obviously this would be it's remaster)
Why would TLOU P1 be there ?

Seems fake.
It's on my Playstation store so the list is 100% real, just whether or not this is the actual SoP is something no one knows

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
We sure this is a list of the games in there and not just something to spotlight recent and upcoming games?

Ara63

Nov 21, 2023
It's in the quote that this page is for SoP highlighted games in general, not just today's.

TLOU P1 is not going to be at the State of Play.