Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1699064067057684522

www.fox5dc.com

PG police officer suspended for viral video showing female entering cruiser

Prince George's County police have suspended an officer seen in a viral video showing him getting into the backseat of a cruiser with a female, a department spokesperson confirmed.

"As soon as we became aware earlier today, we opened an investigation to determine the circumstances," PGPD tweeted Tuesday. "Additional information will be released once investigated and confirmed"

Remember in alot of places it is legal for an officer to have sex with a suspect.

Mar 11, 2020
LOL there is no reason he is getting the backseat of a police vehicle with another person unless it's for sex. Hell even when their own is arrested they refuse to get in the backseat of a police vehicle.

100% obvious holy shit and just right in the open with kids you can hear in the background.

Oct 25, 2017
It must be nice to feel so invincible you can so blatantly do something like this in broad daylight in front of a playground with literal children in earshot.

Eidan

AVALANCHE
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Goddamn. In broad daylight, with kids playing within earshot?

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Total ego trip bc I'm sure he didn't need to do it in such plain view lol

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of that dude who'd sit out in hot spots for prostitutes and catch all kinds of people in broad daylight.

HiredN00bs

Oct 25, 2017
Laurel, MD
User Banned (5 Days): Inappropriate commentary in a sensitive thread
On the other hand, if an officer is busy receiving sexual favors in a service vehicle with tints, they can't be harassing, intimidating, assaulting, or killing citizens minding their own business. Ya gotta look for wins where you can find 'em.

They could kill the person they're in the car with
Oh, I can think of a type of assault that could happen in this situation...
Absolutely. I apologize for being insensitive. I had meant it as a darkly sarcastic joke, and didn't mean it to be offensive towards those who have been mistreated by police.

Last edited:

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Kids within earshot. In the back of the damn car, right there, broad daylight. What a scumbag. It's not "to perv and erect," you pig fuck.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What's the world coming to if a police officer can't have sex with a prostitute during a smoke break?

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I'm surprised they don't get caught doing this more often.

I'm curious to know what part of PG this is though, it's a very big county.

qaopjlll

Oct 27, 2017
After conducting an internal review, the police department will conclude no wrongdoing on their part and then will charge the people filming them with domestic terrorism.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mar 11, 2020
A lot, but not all???
Well just saying it's not legal in Maryland at this point but it's also not considered rape due to the power dynamic (like it is in some other states) in Maryland either.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/can-police-legally-rape-people-35-states/

A lot of it is there is no laws saying it is illegal in general.

It absolutely should be considered rape due to the power dynamic.

That said we don't know if these were suspects obviously, but it still should be grounds for firing either way.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
"PG County: 'pretty good'".

I was riding my motorcycle at a law breaking pace in Washington County, MD. I was on this twisty road that I knew a sheriff's deputy lived on. As I was going past his house, I saw him walking (in uniform) with a scantily clad woman from his cruiser to his house. He stopped, turned around, and watched me fly by. Then they both continued on into his house.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1699064067057684522

www.fox5dc.com

PG police officer suspended for viral video showing female entering cruiser

Prince George's County police have suspended an officer seen in a viral video showing him getting into the backseat of a cruiser with a female, a department spokesperson confirmed.

Remember in alot of places it is legal for an officer to have sex with a suspect.

But having sex in public, especially at a park where children are present, is an automatic addition to the sex offender registry, even if you're otherwise obscured like you are in an SUV.

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
On the other hand, if an officer is busy receiving sexual favors in a service vehicle with tints, they can't be harassing, intimidating, assaulting, or killing citizens minding their own business. Ya gotta look for wins where you can find 'em.
Oh, I can think of a type of assault that could happen in this situation...

Oh my God, why isn't he in jail???

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Well this got spicier.

39cbd096-9c6f-49dc-bzvi9s.jpeg

www.instagram.com

Washingtonian Problems on Instagram: "“A woman claiming to be the wife of a Prince George's County police officer seen in a viral video getting into the backseat of a cruiser with a female is calling the ordeal "embarrassing and painful." "We need t

4,069 likes, 775 comments - washingtonianprobs on September 6, 2023: "“A woman claiming to be the wife of a Prince George's County police officer seen in a viral vid..."

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
www.thedailybeast.com

Woman Filmed Making Out With On-Duty Married Cop Says She’s ‘Done Nothing Wrong’

“I just want people to understand that this was not a one night stand,” she said.

"That's the main story—that this isn't a little thing," Pinto told the Post. "Of course, since he's a police officer, it looks bad. But I just want people to understand that this was not a one night stand. What's so exciting? He's a cop. I'm a civilian. We got caught. It sucks, but this will pass."
Damn

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021

Absolutely. I apologize for being insensitive. I had meant it as a darkly sarcastic joke, and didn't mean it to be offensive towards those who have been mistreated by police.
Oh dont worry! I didn't consider it insensitive. I think you were trying to see some light in a bad situation and it misfired. No hard feelings from my end at least.