Which version are you choosing?

• You have my Sword!

• A warrior carries his shield for the sake of the entire line

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018
Game looks dope. Dynamax looks stupid. Super excited. Hope we get regional variants.

Sieglinde

Feb 20, 2019
6_05_wildarea_2_2x.jpg
That's looks so cool i honestly hate swimming in every game it's so slow and it usually takes stamina but THIS is perfect.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Why do people hate Rotom again
He was fine in sun and moon but in USUM he actually would not shut up. Would frequently block bottom screen functions like the pokedex and map because he had dialog after like every battle and screen transition or something ridiculous like that

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Based on this picture we can assure that the game will be 1080p UI with dynamic resolution to at least 900p i'd say.
SzrlQ8O.jpg

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
The dynamax thing looks incredibly stupid, what a dumb idea. It's like the took the good idea of the totem pokemon from S/M and learned all the wrong lessons about them. At least they'll totally ignore it after this gen like they did with Megas and Z moves. The new legendaries are bleh but the other pokemon look good, the raven in particular is fantastic. The UI looks super boring, even a big step down from Let's Go. The box art is definitely among the worst in the series. The overworld looks nice and seems much more exciting and fully featured than I expected. Overall I'm whelmed, it's not as bad as I expected but not as strong as I had hoped. Might actually play this this year
Close to my impression.

Dynmax is pretty stupid along with anything that I'm able to use while normal trainers probably won't ever touch which essentially makes almost 90% of battles in this game on easy.

UI looks alright not so bad.

Overworld and pokemon in the appearing in the wild looks pretty big and impressive, tho textures are sure underwhelming.

I just hope I can only use dynmax on gym leaders or at least limited time before I can use them again I just don't wanna play the game knowing I can wipe em all with my dynmax pokemon.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
+ Open areas
+ Good character designs

- Ugly as hell
- Awful song
- Big pokemons are super dumb

Scrooge

Oct 25, 2017
People acting like the wild area is some small thing need to read what the site actually says about it.

"There is a vast expanse of land in the Galar region which is known as the Wild Area. The Wild Area is full of nature as far as the eye can see, and it connects several different towns and cities."

"vast" and "connects several different towns and cities" do not equal small. It's not the whole overworld, but it's going to be significant.

And I think it looks great.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
You have one area to feel truly immersed in the world of Pokemon. What a weird design decision.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
He was fine in sun and moon but in USUM he actually would not shut up. Would frequently block bottom screen functions like the pokedex and map because he had dialog after like every battle and screen transition or something ridiculous like that
I honestly just don't want him to pop up speaking every five minutes.
We lost the cool bottom screen stuff from gen 6 and it was the replacement.
No idea. I think it's one of the cutest ideas that Sun & Moon introduced and I'm glad it's back.

Ah, he's a talker. I don't remember much about him from S/M, and I didn't play USUM, so I guess that's why I feel indifferent about his return lol

May 13, 2019
lolol what type of outfit is this? I like rocking leggings/bases under my shorts when I hit the gym but then you have the cape, one glove without protection for his thumb, a Nike swoosh beard that is black, but purple hair.

lol just why. I'm baffled.
He looks like a hybrid between a king and a football player to me.

Pretty fitting all things considered.

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
Raid battles are awesome btw. In go and in this
I like the shield legendary better

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone notice the characters talking animation? I'm thinking there might be voice acting.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
If you don't like Rotom at least you can rest assured that he's basically suffocating nonstop now

Also that leak most likely being true is exciting

Gimme chubbychu and Farfetch'd evos

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Close to my impression.

Dynmax is pretty stupid along with anything that I'm able to use while normal trainers probably won't ever touch which essentially makes almost 90% of battles in this game on easy.

UI looks alright not so bad.

Overworld and pokemon in the appearing in the wild looks pretty big and impressive, tho textures are sure underwhelming.

I just hope I can only use dynmax on gym leaders or at least limited time before I can use them again I just don't wanna play the game knowing I can wipe em all with my dynmax pokemon.
You can only use Dynamax in "specific locations" so you aren't going to be using it in 90% of your battles.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I can't watch the direct atm is there a list of observations/features mentioned in the trailer?

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
Raids and Giant pokemon are stupid.
The legends look stupid.
Everything else looks great.

If the bunny is fire/fight imma throw myself out a window.

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
So that leak is a definite leak, which makes me wonder

Sobble is totally becoming Water/Ghost, right? I mean, it turns into a spy apparently, so it becomes a "spook". Seems perfect opportunity for Water/Ghost

If it was already pointed out, I apologise. So many posts coming fast.

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Ya, Dynamaxing is beyond lame. Big versions of small pokemon look inherently stupid and they're a massive step down from the coolness and uniqueness of Mega Evolutions and even the z-crystal stuff.

Honestly, they should just give us more mega evolutions, seriously.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
How is the wild area going to be done if there are fully evolved mons just chilling from the start?