illust_armor_2x.jpg
illust_crown_2x.jpg

legendary_2x.jpg

tbjahyQ.png

Last edited:

TRUSTNO1

Banned
Dec 28, 2017
Waiting to know how level scaling works before breeding myself a team specifically for this. Excited for all the new stuff :)

ADM975

Feb 22, 2018
Level for first battle with Avery/Klara incase anyone is wondering (I entered with level 100 pokemon)
Level 58 and 60. So I'm guessing they only scale up to level 60?

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, good idea putting the Black Lives Matter info in the top of the OP!

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Level scaling thing was wrong unfortunately so that means it's time to make a new team.

Rigalo

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
So I planned on taking in a bunch of level 5 Pokémon and acting like I'm starting a new little campaign. Is that not going to work?

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
at least they got the Wild Area size pretty on point
that's a big boy right there

edit: also this dude was level 80 while my highest level was 73

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
GDI I head out and the level scaling is a myth, all wild mons are still 60

who spread the misinfo about them being level 100, I wanna talk

unless there's some secret powerful meadow or area I haven't found yet as I just got here

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome! Plan on starting this soon.

What do I need to do in order to trigger the DLC in the story? I beat the champion but I never did the post game stuff. Where do I go to travel to the island?

Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
Level for first battle with Avery/Klara incase anyone is wondering (I entered with level 100 pokemon)
Level 58 and 60. So I'm guessing they only scale up to level 60?
lol, Klara's pokemon were level 10 and 13 respectively, which I decimated with my level 60-65 team.

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
also not sure if it was shown off prev in one of the trailers, but for anyone interested, this is what the Isle of Armor map looks like
the building on the far left is Spikemuth

Rigalo

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I've beat the Champion but I want to bring in a new, low level team for the DLC... do we know how they scale? I've seen people say they've battled level 60 Pokémon from Klara and some saying they've battled level 10 from her! I'm so confused lol

and the OP is perfect

ADM975

Feb 22, 2018
God the Isle of Armor already feels so much better to explore than the normal wild area.

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
Is it true that there is someone in the Isle of Armor DLC who can reset EVs for a Pokemon and if so, what is the cost if any?

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
So no actual level scaling really sucks. Going to need to assemble a new team just so this isn't all dead easy.

Oni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I stopped playing around gym 5, can I jump straight into this like it's a sidequest or something?

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Things of note immediately:

- Looks like the Diglett guy gives out Alolan forms of Pokémon for the more you recover. Wonder what else he gives.
- Wailord is Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig.
- Gonna' need to get myself something to help catch Pokémon, too. My team are one-shotting most of the wild ones out there. Good thing Scyther and False Swipe are in this DLC, I guess.
- A lot of stuff is just unceremoniously handed out to you. Here, have a Pokédex upgrade. Here, let me change your bike.
- Second trainer battle in, we're back to generic backgrounds. There;s a kid in the dojo who's been reused because "they didn't have clothes in his size". Yeah, this is more SWSh, for better or worse.

And I'm expecting...a lot of fanart for Honey already.