--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

It will be around 20 minutes long.
Feb 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM

Pokémon Direct = Hosted by Nintendo, only Switch announcements.
Pokémon Presents = Hosted by TPC, multi-platform announcements.

Last edited:

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, as expected.

Expect to see:
New Pokémon Snap
Unite
Updates to Go, Masters and Cafe Mix
At least a tease of the RPGs out this year (probably Diamond and Pearl remakes).

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
THANK YOU JESUS!

(for those wondering, my GCU runs out on Sunday. I was PRAYING they'd announce the new Pokemon games by then so I can preorder them and still get the discount)

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's too early for a game reveal if they're remakes. My money is on the presentation focusing on Go, Snap & Unite, logo reveals if the next games are Diamond and Pearl, or artwork tease if the next games are Gen IX.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
And some people were losing their minds and thinking we weren't going ot get an announcement

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If it's Diamond/Pearl as rumoured I'm hyped because I fully admit I never gave those games the time and appreciation they deserved, I was hooked on first 3 gens and I know the 4th are considered by many to be the last in that kind of style before the structure of the world started to really change for the 5th onward (it's basically unrecognisable in style now to me at least), but I wasn't in a place to get super into them when they came out. So I am really excited to see what they do with them!

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
This will be the best Pokémon game yet. Gonna be tied with HGSS and USUM for me. I already know.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Diamond/Pearl remake will end the show

Also probably see Detective Pikachu Switch and more New Snap info. Probably also some update to Go and some new apparel or some such.

Krypt

Nov 10, 2017
Center of the World
giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I expect nothing to avoid any disapointment. But if they announce another Let's Go title, that'd be a clear indication that this franchise is sadly not for me anymore.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see them showing another "Let's Go" game. 90% sure it'll be D&P remake which makes me very little excited about, tbh.

I really want to see them throwing a fun spinoff like they used to. More games like XD: Gale of Darkness, Mystery Dungeon, Pokémon Ranger. Maybe a new Pokémon Stadium?

At this point, Snap is the only thing keeping my little fire going for the series.