Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
I figured if anyone knew, it would be someone here.

It's an older Flash/browser game with a sort of isometric viewpoint, and in mostly black and white/grayscale.

I remember it being very surreal. There would be a lounge area with people carrying briefcases and you would click on them and all sorts of weird things would happen. I vaguely remember a clown? And if you clicked on his briefcase or something he would start tugging on himself in a rather inappropriate manner.

It was an exceptionally bizarre point and click adventure style game. It's been haunting me for many years, and I wish I could find it again.

harz-marz

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds like you've just had a surreal dream lol. Sorry I can't help, curious to know what it is though !

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Haha interesting. I feel like Newgrounds might be a better place to look? Though I don't know how well-trafficked those forums are. Was this like a classic adventure game? Point and click?

OP
OP

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
acidcow.com

PC Games of the 90's (102 pics)

by acidcow.com
Maybe that can help?
I searched through all the pictures, but no dice. It wasn't a PC game, but rather a Flash game or maybe a browser game. You would just visit the website and the game would load.

It most closely resembles the picture below except it was more black and white. I don't remember it having much color.

games_54.jpg