Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
I am deep in the kpop hole thanks to stellar blade. That game exceeds my expectations time and time again and I am 12 hours in. Can't wait what curveball the game throws at me next.

I'm 20 hours in with 60% completion (playing slowly and doing all side stuff). The game only get better. Combat and exploration surpassed all my expectations. :0

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
I dont particularly gel with these sorts of games, but I got the original Heist on the Vita and ADORED it. The Steamworld series are super solid, so Im there day 1 for the sequel for sure.

Yeah I only gave it a shot because it was a Steamworld game since I really enjoy their art and humor, and ended up having a blast with the combat. Ricocheting shots never got old.

The soundtrack was a surprise as well, it had some really catchy songs.

lol is this a Yakuza game.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Death Stranding reunion at Osaka Comic Con
Hideo's gonna be on stage on Sunday

GMp-sf9WUAAdjiG

GMp-tF5XwAE2Y-Q

GMooco0bAAAkqlo

Last edited:

Jetpaction

Jun 2, 2019
The Netherlands
But if you literally can't make an account because PlayStation doesn't allow you, the likelihood of them banning you is slim to none. Especially on such a highly visible game.

Feels a bit like concern trolling, but if they actually ban thousands of people who live in countries they don't allow to make accounts, I'll eat it for sure.

A lot of concern trolling in that thread for sure. But, I do think it is complete amateur hour from Sony if they sell Helldivers 2 in countries where PSN is not available. Imagine the uproar if folks had to register a PSN account on Day 1 if the servers were not getting slammed, but they officially couldn't because PSN does not exist in their country. Sony definitely deserves the backlash here.

Yes, you can work around it by filling in a fake address and country, but come on. There will be plenty of folks who prefer not to in fear of getting banned.

I am curious how this is going to play out with the Ghost of Tsushima PC release in a couple of days.

Oct 27, 2017
Remote Play on Chromecast is rad but I don't know how to turn the Dualsense off outside of making the Chromecast forget the device lol

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this game gets the attention it deserves. Seeing the other thread with only 7 replies is just sad, I don't think people realize how good this game will be.

Edit: the original is just 1€ on Steam
Threads with nothing for people to complain or concern troll about don't gain much traction on here 😛

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Shinobi said that 2025 is when the big guns start coming out whatever that means, so I wouldn't really worry at this point

Sony don't really date games that far out anymore so its hard to make a direct comparison
There's a few 'big' ones that I know of in addition to DS2 set for next year, yes.

(We'll see about delays lol)

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of concern trolling in that thread for sure. But, I do think it is complete amateur hour from Sony if they sell Helldivers 2 in countries where PSN is not available. Imagine the uproar if folks had to register a PSN account on Day 1 if the servers were not getting slammed, but they officially couldn't because PSN does not exist in their country. Sony definitely deserves the backlash here.

Yes, you can work around it by filling in a fake address and country, but come on. There will be plenty of folks who prefer not to in fear of getting banned.

I am curious how this is going to play out with the Ghost of Tsushima PC release in a couple of days.

No one has to fear being banned for that sort of stuff .
Sony already know millions of people buying stuff off different psn stores cause there countries don't have any or other reasons .
This has been going on since having a PSN store why would they all of a sudden banned people when it going on for 15 plus years .

PimentaGui

Jul 29, 2021
I mean Ghost 2 and Venom in addition to DS2 already make 2025 an incredible year and that's on exclusives alone

Oct 27, 2017
You mean just power it off? Hold the ps button for about 10 seconds and it should power down

Hold down the PlayStation button for like 20 seconds.

(I wish it was shorter because it feels like an eternity when turning if off after playing on my Vision Pro)

In hindsight that should have been obvious but considering how long it sounds like it takes to power down I probably would have given up before reaching the required time frame lol

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really itching for a new presentation from either Sony or Nintendo. I just need a new slate of announcements. It would at least sustain me until the reveal of the Switch 2.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, Miasma Chronicles is pretty legit. It scratches tactical itch, feels like lost older PC game from the 90s.

David Matter

Banned
Apr 16, 2024
There's a few 'big' ones that I know of in addition to DS2 set for next year, yes.

(We'll see about delays lol)
I think i am annoying people here already but I will say it until it becomes true, PS Productions scoop from DanielRPK about bloodborne movie in the making, if thats true and Sony some day reveals bloodborne remake/remaster or a sequel, that day I will be happy for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 2, 2021
It seems Paramount dabbed on Sony/Apollo 🤔

View: https://twitter.com/THR/status/1786478059433967802
variety.com

Skydance’s Proposed Deal With Paramount Global Appears to Be Falling Apart

After months of M&A talks, Paramount Global and controlling shareholder Shari Redstone might be going it alone after all.
Meanwhile, the Paramount board's special committee will review the joint Sony-Apollo offer, floating a $26 billion all-cash buyout premium, after the May 3 expiration of the Skydance negotiating window. But that may be so the board fulfills its fiduciary duty to consider all credible M&A proposals. Insiders expect the proposal to ultimately be a deal-breaker, given anticipated regulatory hurdles required to complete such a transaction.

Moreover, Redstone — who has final say-so over what deal to accept — is known to be loath to sell her family's media company to a private-equity-backed buyer. Those familiar with Redstone's thinking say she remains open to any deal that's in the best interests of shareholders and that she supports the Paramount special committee's review of the Sony-Apollo overture. That said, the Sony-Apollo offer appears more attractive to Paramount Global's Class B (nonvoting) shareholders than the Skydance deal. If the Sony-Apollo offer is deemed unworkable, the most likely outcome is that Paramount Global will not proceed on either front given the threat of investor legal action were the company to move forward with Skydance.
At this point, Paramount Global is preparing "to go it alone," LightShed Partners analysts Rich Greenfield, Brandon Ross and Mark Kelley speculated in a blog post Friday. "While Skydance could come back later in 2024 or next year, we sense National Amusements sees too many legal headaches with proceeding, given the special committee's view of the proposed transaction."

Regarding the Sony-Apollo bid, the LightShed analysts noted, "National Amusements does not want to see a breakup of the company and can stop any transaction they do not desire." They suggested that regulatory approval of such a deal, given restrictions on studio and TV station consolidation and foreign ownership, would take at least 12 months "and potentially far longer if the administration turns over in November."

Status
Not open for further replies.