--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

• Rez Infinite
  • Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition (April 19th)
  • Abzu
  • Enter the Gungeon
  • Subnautica
  • The Witness
  • Moss (PSVR)
  • Astrobot: Rescue Mission (PSVR)
  • Thumper (PSVR)
  • Paper Beast (PSVR)
  • Funimation / Wakanim 90-day trial

ItsBradazHD

Nov 21, 2018
Horizon Zero Dawn is also the Complete Edition btw, so you'll be ready for Forbidden West in it's entirety :)

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Horizon Complete, Enter the Gungeon, Subnautica and Thumper?!

Boi I'm eatin.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
those are some good ass games.

my PSVR games collection continues to grow as I wait for the second iteration.

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
Ooh, Paper Beast is pretty recent and I'd just sort of been waiting on a good sale. Glad to grab that one! This is a really cool initiative and the picks are great.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Abzu is one of those pesky games that's been on my wishlist since the day it launched. This might be my initiative to try it out.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if I should dust off my PSVR to play Astro Bot finally or just wait for the new one

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Don't sleep on Subnautica, it's great from beginning to end. Also existentially terrifying at times.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn

I have almost everything on here but that's awesome. I have been trying to get my friends to try Rez for so long so this will be awesome.

hog

Mar 9, 2021
Oh wow, that's much better than I'd expected from this. Already played Horizon, but there's definitely a few of those indie games that I'd like to try out.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Man, that is an excellent set of indie games. Rez Infinite for free in particular is mana from heaven. Too bad I have them all... but nice to get started on the PSVR collection for the coming of 2.0