totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Prepare yourselves, brave explorers! Set-off for the lush planet PNF-404 when #Pikmin 3 Deluxe lands on 10/30! This version features multiple difficulty modes, new side-story missions featuring Olimar & Louie, and all the DLC from the original release.

Embark on new side-story missions featuring #Pikmin experts, Olimar and Louie! Give these new missions a try in Pikmin 3 Deluxe and learn a bit about what happened before and after the main story from their perspective!

www.nintendo.com

Pikmin™ 3 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Pikmin™ 3 Deluxe and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

Details from pre-order site above
  • Full $60 price
  • Addition of local story mode coop.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
About bloody time. I wonder if it will include any new content?

Deluxe probably just means the dlc is included, but damn it I want new missions!

Edit:

Yay!

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Wait what who why how?

also give me Pikmin 4 (but I'll take this for now)

winder I'd they'll adjust the mechanics to account for not having a second screen? I wasn't a fan tbh and it seemed to encourage busywork switching between groups more than the previous games. Don't know how that'll transfer to just a TV

in my veins anyway

Skeff

Oct 29, 2017
Cant watch as im working but any chance the deluxe means 1 and 2 are bundled? lol

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait what who why how?

also give me Pikmin 4 (but I'll take this for now)

winder I'd they'll adjust the mechanics to account for not having a second screen? I wasn't a fan tbh and it seemed to encourage busywork switching between groups more than the previous games. Don't know how that'll transfer to just a TV

in my veins anyway
The original version can already be played without the Wii U game pad.