--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
pm9gU0i.jpeg

o0QFDWn.png

PS_NSwitch_Pikmin12_PEGI_image950w.png

www.nintendo.com

Pikmin™ 1+2 Bundle for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Pikmin™ 1+2 Bundle and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

$30 individually each, $50 for the bundle.

Last edited:

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Woah!!! Was not expecting that!

1 and 3 are two of my favorite games, and I've never played 2. I'm pumped.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
I love Pikmin so much, I'm eating well. I just hope they're not too expensive. Love these games.

DinoBlaster

Feb 18, 2020
Did they mention anything about a physical release? Would love to replace my Wii versions with these

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Sweet. I know it doesn't matter but I held off on 3 because it never played the originals. Will def be running through this series now!

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
Pikmin 1 can be brutal. Unlike the other two, you have a 30 day limit to acquire the necessary parts to your ship. If you fail to do so, it's game over and you have to restart from the beginning.

Apollo

Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good. I've been wanting to play Pikmin 2 for a long time

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
And I missed getting a digital version of Pikmin 1 Wii when the eshop closed....then again I do have the physical version so no big loss.
Might...triple dip for Pikmin 1, I clearly don't have time for starting again Pikmin 2 especially with TotK not being finished and Pikmin 4 coming so soon.

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
Really upset that Europe and Japan are getting physical copies and we here in NA are not

Sangral