Smylie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oregon
%281080x1080%29_FlavorsOfTheSouth_BBQ.jpg

From https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/kfc-new-smoky-mountain-bbq-fried-chicken-taste-test/012418:
"KFC's take on the Southern mainstay boasts a touch of vinegar to please North Carolinians, a little bit of sweetness for the Kansas City-style faithful and a crispiness that even Memphis dry rub fans will appreciate," the fast-food giant said in a release.

Really, really loved their take on Nashville Hot Chicken, but thought their Georgia Gold was as bland as the rest of their menu.

Anyone tried these yet? I'll likely give them a shot for lunch today.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
So THAT'S the commercial that has all the MRA types freaking out.

Don't look at the comments.

Are...are you fucking kidding me? Christ almighty.

I was just thinking yesterday about the 2016 Ghostbusters film and how embarrassing that whole thing was.

Anywho, RE:KFC

There's only one in my area and it's a bit....dank, so I'd rather not eat there.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They need to bring back grilled chicken. I had a local KFC buffet that served grilled chicken and it was a godsend for keto, but they no longer serve it :(.

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They always do a poor rendition of a regional food that people outside of that region think is good because they're uncultured swine with shitty taste

OP
OP
Smylie

Smylie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oregon
b59lfta.jpg

They weren't joking about the sauce being gritty. Yuck.

Nashville Hot stays winning as far as KFC goes.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Putting sauce on fried stuff is so stupid. You put it beside so it doesn't soak the fried food.

dots

Oct 27, 2017
Tried this yesterday, was not very good.

The Nashville one was kind of awesome when I tried it so this was as big let down.