Mar 29, 2022
www.gematsu.com

PC Gaming Show 2022 set for June 12

PC Gamer will host PC Gaming Show 2022 on June 12 at 12:30 p.m. PT / 3:30 p.m. ET, the outlet announced. You will be able to watch it on YouTube and Twitch.

PC Gamer will host PC Gaming Show 2022 on June 12 at 12:30 p.m. PT / 3:30 p.m. ET, the outlet announced. You will be able to watch it on YouTube and Twitch.

PC Gaming Show 2022 will be hosted by Sean "Day [9]" Plott and Mica Burton, and feature a mix of exclusive world announcements, new trailers, and interviews with developers.

Some of the games from this year's lineup include:

• An unannounced game from 11 bit studios.
  • A brand-new project from Klei Entertainment.
  • An exclusive interview on Arma 4 with Bohemia Interactive.
  • The final trailer for Sam Barlow's mind-bending Immortality.
  • New gameplay of the ambitious mod project Half-Life: Alyx – Levitation.
  • An update on Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 from Saber Interactive's Tim Willits.
  • First gameplay from the highly anticipated grand strategy game Victoria 3.

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
we'll get to see 2 interesting indies within a 3 hour event, like always

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Looking forward to 120 minutes of pc vendors talking about their products

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Will probably just check the highlights afterwards but hope there's some killer stuff here.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
I expect the following:

- Moderate sized indie announcements. "Double I" so to speak. I think "Triple I" indies (Supergiant tier games) are probably going to be in a first party presentation somewhere
- Announcements for expansions or large updates/battle passes for ongoing GAAS titles. Loooots of these.
- AMD leadership coming on stage to hold up some CPU or GPU as if it will make me want to buy it.
- Day[9]'s hairline receding even more

I hope for the following:

- Some sort of apology for leaving out the Gloomwood trailer and running it as "one more thing" when there were (stupid, baseless) Bloodborne on PC rumors floating around

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Last year we got the reveal trailer for Soulstice, and also that Pioneer S. T. A. L. K. E. R.-like.

Hopefully there's more games of the same caliber

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
we'll get to see 2 interesting indies within a 3 hour event, like always

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Oddly enough, their sister event, Future Games Show, had much stronger PC line-up last year. Outside of MS it's the one I'm looking forward to most this Summer. But I will certainly check out PCGS as well.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Oddly enough, their sister event, Future Games Show, had much stronger PC line-up last year. Outside of MS it's the one I'm looking forward to most this Summer. But I will certainly check out PCGS as well.

It was probably impacted by Covid the last couple of years, that and a bunch of other smaller showcases popping up like the Future Games show.
They've definitely had some cool announcements in the past though.

Last edited: