Which Sandwich do you choose if given the choice?

• Pastrami all day

Votes: 97 25.9%
  • Cheesesteak all day

Votes: 270 72.2%
  • I would literally rather die than choose

Votes: 7 1.9%

• Total voters

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
You can have either from your favorite shop of choice. WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THEM.

THOSE ARE THE ONLY TWO OPTIONS.

YOU EITHER PICK BETWEEN THE TWO OR YOU CHOOSE A FIGURATIVE DEATH.

THERE IS NO WRITE IN CANDIDATE.

Edit: Yes I fucked up the poll. I'm sorry. Mods are on the way.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I like the occasional pastrami on rye but I feel like I'd have less chance of getting gout with the cheesesteak a day.

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
tantrum-kid.gif

Thank you. It is really late and I am apparently illiterate when sleepy.

I just didn't want the poll to be completely derailed with "AHA!" votes lol

Imagine no images in this thread.
*Waits for the pics in the OP to load…*
I'm not voting until I see sandwich pics.
I knew better. No matter what images I chose people would cry tears of blood and nitpick. ESPECIALLY for the cheesesteak.

The whole thread would have been derailed with debate on what constitutes a "real" cheesesteak.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
This godforsaken place can't decide on pizza and they want pics of a cheesesteak as if it will be unanimous in its perfection lol

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
What's a pastrami sub? How does the OP expect us to uphold our duties as good citizens when they can't be bothered to provide the information needed to make an informed decision? smh

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Pastrami is just code for "I wish I was eating corned beef"

2158467.jpg

1586_Reuben%20Sandwich.jpg

edit: blasphemous reuben removed and replaced with appropriately grilled reuben

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
You flew too close to the sun on wings of pastrami

Sanguine

Jun 10, 2018
TBH, this really depends on where the Cheesesteak is from.

Pat or Geno's? I would probably take the Pastrami over those over rated, over priced tourist trap Cheesteaks... Otherwise it's the Cheesesteak.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Not a hard choice at all. Pastrami is fine but it's never going to beat a cheesesteak with mayo, black olives, sauteed mushrooms and sauteed onions. It's just not even close.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Pastrami is just code for "I wish I was eating corned beef"

2158467.jpg

1586_Reuben%20Sandwich.jpg

edit: blasphemous reuben removed and replaced with appropriately grilled reuben
Pastrami is infinitely better than corned beef. Something about the smoking process makes it palatable to me. I hate corned beef and love pastrami even though they are essentially the same thing.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
Pastrami on rye is perfectly OK but Philly chessesteak is top tier.

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
Being from socal when I hear Pastrami I think of 'The Hat' which has an awesome Pastrami. I've never really had a good cheesesteak sandwich I think. I may change my mind if I had but until then the Pastrami from The Hat wins for me.

www.onlyinyourstate.com

The Pastrami Sandwiches At This Southern California Restaurant Are So Gigantic They Fall Off The Plate

When nothing but a pastrami sandwich will hit the spot, you'll want to head to this iconic eatery that serves the biggest and best pastrami on the planet.

Lotto

Oct 28, 2017
Earth
Being from socal when I hear Pastrami I think of 'The Hat' which has an awesome Pastrami. I've never really had a good cheesesteak sandwich I think. I may change my mind if I had but until then the Pastrami from The Hat wins for me.

www.onlyinyourstate.com

The Pastrami Sandwiches At This Southern California Restaurant Are So Gigantic They Fall Off The Plate

When nothing but a pastrami sandwich will hit the spot, you'll want to head to this iconic eatery that serves the biggest and best pastrami on the planet.

hell yeah